The Honest Company Foaming Tangerine Dream Bubble Bath

Super foaming honest bubble bath made with aloe, calendula, and botanicals moisturize, cleanse, and soothe sensitive skin. Fun-filled bubbles for kids of all ages! . â . Organic coconut oil moisturizes and protects, while jojoba and quinoa proteina help enrich delicate skin. Perfect for daily bath routine, and mom's much deserved quiet time. Safe and soothing. Nourishing and natural. Is it bath time yet?â tear-free, natural, hypoallergenic, ultra pure, and honestly free of sls, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, dyes, formaldehyde, mea, dea, tea, and most common allergens.

Is the honest company products everything everyone says they are. Is it worth is
It's ph balanced, but is it ok for sensitive skin?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of The Honest Company Foaming Tangerine Dream Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
Clean and gentle, everything you want in a bubble bath for kids. Scent isn’t overpowering and I couldn’t smell it on my kids’ skin once they were dried off. Bubbles up well enough, but not as much as something with a ton of chemicals in it. No tears when it got on their faces and presumably in their eyes.
Putney, VT
I LOVE the smell of this bubble bath and how soft it leaves your skin feeling! It’s definitely a high quality product and didn’t cause any irritation with our sensitive skinned children. A little pricey but you pay for what you get!
Chattanooga
This has the best smell ever I love the honest brand because you know what's in the ingredients there's no dies or anything like that so it's safe for your child and you can never be too careful it's definitely affordable and you can also go on line and they will have promo codes a lot they sell a bunch of different products as well so there's something for everybody
Ankeny
My kids love to use this bubble bath. You only need a small amount so the bottle lasts a really long time. I love the smell. It smells delicious without being overpowering which I find some smells can be. We have been using this for years. I love all of the different scent options.
Arizona
I really like the Honest Company Products and my kids love things that bubble up so when I saw this I just had to try it. I think that even though the Honest Company is a bit pricey that it's totally worth it because you know everything that goes into the product.
Lakewood
This bubble bath thumbs up so much my daughter absolutely loves it it makes bath time so fun it gives out lots of bubbles lots of foam also makes her skin smooth and soft and has a beautiful scent to it I will definitely buy this product again!!!!!
The jury is still out on this one for me. I like the foam consistency which makes it easy to apply and seems interesting to my kiddos. The price is sometimes debatable. You have to way choice of ingredients, the smoothness of the application process and those of the cheaper alternatives.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love there products they are gentle to the skin and smell amazing. Absolutely a fan of there products, love the foam for the Bubbles. My child enjoys it. And it is a affordable product.
Stone Mtn, GA
I actually have the lavender kind which might be marketed toward adults. We do a lavender bath once in a while. She loves all the bubbles and it does not irritate her sensitive skin.
Louisiana
I really enjoy Honest products. Since my first son was born almost 7 years ago, we have used Honest shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. My boy's all had long hair until they each decided to cut it as they got older and we needed a conditioner that was a standalone type rather than a two in one. Honest company was the only one that I could consistently find and like. They have many fragrance to pick from. We have used them all and rely smell yummy. My kids never complain about the soap getting in their eyes (the few times I let it happen) because it doesn't burn or sting. The price isn't the cheapest option but it's worth every penny.