BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Super foaming honest bubble bath made with aloe, calendula, and botanicals moisturize, cleanse, and soothe sensitive skin. Fun-filled bubbles for kids of all ages! . â . Organic coconut oil moisturizes and protects, while jojoba and quinoa proteina help enrich delicate skin. Perfect for daily bath routine, and mom's much deserved quiet time. Safe and soothing. Nourishing and natural. Is it bath time yet?â tear-free, natural, hypoallergenic, ultra pure, and honestly free of sls, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, dyes, formaldehyde, mea, dea, tea, and most common allergens.

Dalila C.
I love the sweet orange vanilla scent for this bubble bath. It smells fresh and my daughter loves it a lot. I am also happy that mild and not causing my daughter's diaper rash to get more inflamed.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Makes lots of Bubbles and comes in a very big container The Honest Company makes all natural products nothing that will hurt babies and this I believe is tear free also I got it in a set from Nordstrom that came with shampoo conditioner baby wash body lotion and bubble bath.
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
We purchased an Honest bundle back during the Black Friday special. We just started using the bubble bath with our almost one year old. Tonight while we were giving her a bath she splashed the water and it instantly turned her eye bloodshot red. Her eye is swollen, red and very irritated. I am disturbed that this product caused such a reaction after it is described as being tear free and gentle. We will be throwing this product away and will think twice before spending the extra money to buy an “honest” product.
Candice M.
Round rock, TX
I wanted to love this product but I simply don't. The smell is fantastic, but the ingredient list is not. I think they need new marketing because it is pricey for the types of chemicals included.

I like that the Honest Company has mass availability, but please reformulate and take out the additional chemicals.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
So the bubbles from this don't last as long as some bubble bath I have for myself, but my son also takes shorter baths than I do so that's ok. It smells amazing and leaves my little one nice and smooth.
Ashleigh M.
I love the scent of this bubble bath. I love the Honest company and have never bought a product I didn’t like. Anyways, this has a light, fresh orange scent, like orange blossoms. It’s gentle and I don’t have to worry about bad things in the product.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I bought this for my son but I definitely have been using it on myself as well. The ingredient list is short just how I like it. It smells amazing! Im a huge fan of the whole Honest line, some items I definitely wish were a little bit bigger but they do last a while!
Jessica A.
Burney, CA
Great smelling bubble bath that makes tons of bubbles with just a small amount. My son has sensitive skin and this product didn't give him a rash or have any negative effects
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I bought my son's bubble bath from target. It's a bit pricey, but you only need a few squirts. The first mistake I made was opening the entire seal- please don't. The product comes running out so quickly, that you've just wasted 1/3 of your bottle. Instead, poke several tiny holes on the seal, that way when you squeeze the bottle, you're not wasting the product.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I use this bubble bath all the time for my sons. It smells so good and my boys get really excited to take their bath. You don't have to use a lot to get a bath full of suds. It really does make your bathroom smell like tangerines and I like that the Honest Company has better ingredients than other brands of bubble bath.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Is this worth the money?
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
It's ph balanced, but is it ok for sensitive skin?