The Honest Company Eczema Soothing Therapy Cream

Our Soothing Therapy Eczema Cream provides long-lasting moisturization to itchy, irritated eczema prone skin. Made with the gentle power of prebiotics, soothing colloidal oatmeal and lots of love for your babe’s delicate skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Honest Company Eczema Soothing Therapy Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Flushing, MI
The Honest Company Eczema Soothing Therapy Cream uploaded by Crystal A.
I LOVE this product. As someone who has skin issues, my daughter has inherited these issues as well. The cream goes on light but is very thick & more of a ‘Creme’ than a lotion. It doesn’t have a greasy feel to it nor a negative scent. I am thankful to have received this complimentary & will definitely purchase this in the future!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
It has a creamy texture which makes a little go a long way. I try to use if it twice a day but mostly at night after a shower or bath, which leaves my skin very hydrated during sleep. Whenever there’s a dry or itchy spot, I’ll just squeeze a bit out and rub it on the spot for hydration. So far, it’s been good for my skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The Honest Company Eczema Soothing Therapy Cream uploaded by Allie V.
Pleasantly surprised at how great this product works! My kids all have eczema and so does my husband. I barely got the lotion out of the box before they took it. Haha! The lotion is creamy and instantly relieves itching from eczema. We will definitely purchase this again! My daughter is already asking for her own bottle.
Alexandria, VA
Honest company hd been my go to for diapers. My daughter has sensitive skin and it’s the only brand I trust. The Honest Company Eczema Soothing Therapy Cream is creamy yet buttery feel on her skin. It takes a while to absorb and dry but it leaves my daughter skin smooth. Will def continue using this item!!
Cameron , NC
The Honest Company Eczema Soothing Therapy Cream uploaded by Adilene P.
I got this from Influenster. My family has a history of Eczema. I have it my self and my youngest son does too. I really like this cream. I used it on my kid and on my self. We have tried many products before and theu are not always good!! With this cream Our skin is feels very soft and it looks better!!
Wyoming , MI
The Honest Company Eczema Soothing Therapy Cream uploaded by Danielle P.
I was skeptical at first, I have always used Eucerin creams which are very thick this was a little thinner but in a good way it really soaks into your skin and doesn’t leave you feeling tacky. The product really works fast as you can see in my picture my skin was much better in just 3 days.
Newburgh, IN
I love the subtle scent and how it is not too oily or greasy on my child's skin. I put this product on my sons elbow where he has extreme issues with dry scaly and red patches. It has soothed the area and he does not complain about it itching anymore. I do really like this product.
San Antonio , TX
The Honest Company Eczema Soothing Therapy Cream uploaded by Tiffany D.
I received this product complementary from Influenster, and I like it. It is gentle on sensitive skin, it’s very moisturizing but not greasy. There’s practically no scent, and it’s breathable. It calms irritation down and soothes skin. I will definitely consider purchasing this product.
Arlington, TX
The Honest Company Eczema Soothing Therapy Cream uploaded by Kandice W.
I LOVE this product!! My son has eczema and I used it on him after his bath and could see the difference in his skin the next day. I love that it doesn’t have a smell to it and it goes on smooth. I plan on using this every day and I can’t wait to see what his screen looks like.
Fort stewart, GA
The Honest Company Eczema Soothing Therapy Cream uploaded by Amanda W.
The @Honest eczema cream soothing therapy is good. It has a light scent that isn’t over powering. I also like that it isn’t greasy like other lotions can be. I have also been using it on my son and his skin is getting better! I will for sure be recommending this to my friends

Looking for your answer?