BY HONEST COMPANY BUNDLES #10 in Subscription Boxes

• One-month supply of premium & super absorbent diapers and plant-based cleansing cloths
  • Mix & match honestly cute designs each month
  • Save up to 35%!
  • Recurring monthly, cancel anytime

Diapers

• Advanced leak protection – super-absorbent, performance fit
  • No chemical bleaches – purely gentle, made without latex, fragrances or chlorine processing
  • Premium comfort & style – seasonal prints bring delight to diaper duty!

Wipes

• Pure & gentle – enriched with botanical extracts to help cleanse, moisturize & soothe
  • Biodegradable* – plant-based, made without harsh chemicals or chlorine
  • Medical-grade cloth – ultra-soft & thick – durable for multi-purpose cleaning
  • Cheek to CheekSM – Perfectly designed to be the only one you'll ever need

*Will biodegrade & compost in municipal/industrial facilities according to ASTM D5338 & OCED 311 standards.

• What size diapers do they go up too?1 Answers
  • How much is this company set?1 Answers
  • What size diapers is your largest, we use them for our bulldog wh...2 Answers
Taylir W.
I love the Honest company. Just knowing that all their products are environmentally friendly as well as healthy for my children make me so happy. The Honest Company has the cutest diaper prints. Whether you have a boy or girl you can always find something cute for your child. The only thing i don’t like about the diapers is that i don’t feel like they have a snuggle factor like huggies little snugglers. I want my newborn to feel super comfortable and cozy and I don’t feel like the Honest Company diapers provide that comfort. The monthly subscription is nice because it gets delivered directly to your door but the prices are very high. I was only able to do this for my child for half a year before it started getting too expensive for me.
Jennifer R.
These diapers fit my little girl perfectly! We used to have blow out with other brands and I am so thankful we switched to these. It is so convenient to have them delivered. I feel that they do run a bit small, as my girl is only 24 pounds and wears a size 6 for 35+ pounds (she is tall though).
My daughter isn’t too found of the wipes. They aren’t as lubricant as some other brands so we use the honest wipes to wipe her hands, face or just to clean up messes and we use another brand of wipes for diaper duty. I would still recommend getting the bundle delivery.
Brittney W.
While I LOVE and I do mean absolutely love their diaper prints and how many chemicals they’re free from, I only purchase this bundle when I find the half off or 20% off coupons. It makes them cheaper than any higher end brand and they’re just as good of quality plus adorable. Bonus, I don’t have to worry about daycare using our diapers on another child without asking.
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
l didn’t like the honest company because if their hidden agendas they have l subscribed to them and was hit with a hidden fee of a lot of money that they didnt tell me from the beginning.. the lotions and soaps broke my baby out in hives so i don’t recommend it
Olivia Marie M.
I absolutely LOVEEE the honest company and allll of their products but I use their diapers for my little one and I have to say they are our favorites. I never have to worry about her breaking out in a rash or any kind of irritation from her diapers and they fit just right. Now they are a little pricey but it is totally worth it.
Case C.
Kirkland, WA
We have tried everything for our son when it comes to diapers and wipes b it nothing compares to hoinest diaper bundles. not only are they perfect for my son's sensitive skin but you get to choose six designs of diapers. You get more than the normal boring diaper designs. Being in just diapers with cute designs is so fun. it's 79.00 bucks for 6 diaper packs and 4 wipe packs. the wipes are premium and work well. I do like Kirkland wipes more but we haven't had an issue with them. though you pay more than other diapers, the quality, the prints and beik ng able to have ship to your door is worth it. we will never buy anything else
Brittany F.
Lancaster, CA
For a long time my three year old has been struggling with most major diaper company brands. From rashes, to scratches, you name it and we've been there. I went out on a hunt to find the best possible diapers for my son, ones that were safe, free of chemicals, and ones that stayed in place throughout my sons active stages. This is where I discovered Honest !!! I love the fact that they are unscented, natural, absorbent, and stay in place until the next change !!! They are a bit pricey but I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for and these are all around amazing for our family.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville , GA
I recently stopped subscribing to this but continue to buy honest products occasionally. I do love the diapers but I rarely have coupons/cartwheel promos for them. I do buy the skincare products for my kids. I love the natural ingredients and how it is great for gentle skin. My kids all have eczema and these products are great because they don’t irritate the skin or make the eczema worse. I don’t use the products to treat the eczema-I want to make that clear. I use an essential oil mixture for that. I also love the honest detergent. Safe and natural. Perfect.
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
We’ve gotten this bundle twice for our daughter. We love the adorable prints and that we can choose different ones in the box. Love that it comes with their wipes as well. My only complaint is that it’s a little pricey but definitely cheaper than buying them all separately.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
The designs on these diapers are definitely the cutest and they are made from all natural products. The only thing I dislike about these diapers are the fact that there is no wetness indicator on them. For me, it was enough to not continue using them. I do think it is great that the company offers you a free trial (7 diapers) but you have to make sure to cancel within 7 days or it will automatically charge your credit card $75!!
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Hi I like to try this but I what to know is this diapers and wipes are good or not??
Alyssa L.
Anyone actually do the monthly subscription?
Melanie C.
Do you find that the amount of diapers and wipes is too much, too little, or just right for a month?
Andrea C.
Bridgeport , CT
I'm a new mommy and are looking into these diapers for my little baby, have you guys tried them? How good are them? And how does the subscription work? How much do you get in a subscription box?
ivy o.
my son is 1/12 and i am looking for a reliable brand of diapers that won't leak on me! are these a good brand to try out?