Add a Photo

By THE HONEST COMPANY
The Honest Co.'s plant-based diapers are ultra absorbent, hypoallergenic, free of chlorine processing & risky additives. Oh, and did we mention how adorable they are? Overview: Plant-based (PLA) inner & outer layers - gentle on your baby's bottom Non-toxic, sustainably harvested pulp processed without chlorine or harsh chemical bleaches Natural citrus & chlorophyll odor-inhibitors Bio-based wheat/corn blend in super-absorbent core - less sodium polyacrylate Cute, stylized designs for girls & boys - yes, diapers can be fun! Comfy-stretch side panels & soft, refastenable tabs for perfect fit & wigglability! Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs prevent leakage & blowouts - fewer accidents, less laundry! Simply pure - NO risky fragrances, lotions, or latex Gentle, safe and non-irritating for the most sensitive skin Honestly free of: chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, PVC, heavy metals, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT) & harsh petrochemical additives Materials: Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF) Wood Pulp (Paper From Certified Sustainably Managed Forests - No Optical Brighteners), Bio-Core (Wheat/ Corn Starch Blended With Sodium Polyacrylate), Plant-Based PLA (In Outer Layer & Inner Layer), Non-Toxic Adhesives (In Seams & Joints), Polymer Spandex & Polyolefin (In Leg/Waist System), Polyurethane (In Waist Padding), Ink (Free Of Lead & Heavy Metals), Citrus Extract & Liquid Chlorophyll (Natural Odor-Inhibitors)Designed in CA and responsibly made in Mexico. No animal testing or by-products. Size: Weight; Pkg Count N: up to 10 lbs; 40 diapers/pkg 1: 8-14lbs; 46 diapers/pkg 2: 12-18lbs; 42 diapers/pkg 3: 16-28lbs; 36 diapers/pkg 4: 22-37lbs; 31 diapers/pkg 5: 27+ lbs; 27 diapers/pkg 6: 35+ lbs; 23 diapers/pkg
Sereniti C.
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
I was not fond whatsoever of this brand. My daughter would leak or blow out constantly! She wore pampers in the hospital and not a problem. I tried both newborn and size one in honest co and pampers(seeing if it was a size issue) and still honest co couldn't keep the mess in. I won't be wasting money with this product, and all the newborn and size one diapers I have left over I GAVE away for another new mom to try with a fair warning if my experience.
Cara P.
Cara P.
March 25, 2017, 9:05 a.m.
Review for: The Honest Company Diapers (Skulls) - Newborn 40-count
I jumped on the Honest Co. band wagon and got my free trial of diapers, because it's important for my newborns diapers to made from "sustainably harvested pulp" .....right ? I chose a few of their super cute prints and have used about 5 on my daughter so far and I have to say, it's going to be good old fashion pampers for my little princess. Besides being adorably cute, the diapers are scratchy, stiff, and not very absorbent. In this case I can't sacrifice comfort and effectiveness for the enviroment.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY
Has anyone else had an issue with the diaper sizes? We were given a couple packs of newborn size and they seem to be a lot bigger then newborn size in pampers and huggies. My grandson is small but I would have thought diaper sizes were a little closer across the board.