BY THE HONEST COMPANY

The Honest Co.'s plant-based diapers are ultra absorbent, hypoallergenic, free of chlorine processing & risky additives. Oh, and did we mention how adorable they are? Overview: Plant-based (PLA) inner & outer layers - gentle on your baby's bottom Non-toxic, sustainably harvested pulp processed without chlorine or harsh chemical bleaches Natural citrus & chlorophyll odor-inhibitors Bio-based wheat/corn blend in super-absorbent core - less sodium polyacrylate Cute, stylized designs for girls & boys - yes, diapers can be fun! Comfy-stretch side panels & soft, refastenable tabs for perfect fit & wigglability! Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs prevent leakage & blowouts - fewer accidents, less laundry! Simply pure - NO risky fragrances, lotions, or latex Gentle, safe and non-irritating for the most sensitive skin Honestly free of: chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, PVC, heavy metals, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT) & harsh petrochemical additives Materials: Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF) Wood Pulp (Paper From Certified Sustainably Managed Forests - No Optical Brighteners), Bio-Core (Wheat/ Corn Starch Blended With Sodium Polyacrylate), Plant-Based PLA (In Outer Layer & Inner Layer), Non-Toxic Adhesives (In Seams & Joints), Polymer Spandex & Polyolefin (In Leg/Waist System), Polyurethane (In Waist Padding), Ink (Free Of Lead & Heavy Metals), Citrus Extract & Liquid Chlorophyll (Natural Odor-Inhibitors)Designed in CA and responsibly made in Mexico. No animal testing or by-products. Size: Weight; Pkg Count N: up to 10 lbs; 40 diapers/pkg 1: 8-14lbs; 46 diapers/pkg 2: 12-18lbs; 42 diapers/pkg 3: 16-28lbs; 36 diapers/pkg 4: 22-37lbs; 31 diapers/pkg 5: 27+ lbs; 27 diapers/pkg 6: 35+ lbs; 23 diapers/pkg see more...

• Has anyone else had an issue with the diaper sizes? We were given a...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sereniti C.
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
I was not fond whatsoever of this brand. My daughter would leak or blow out constantly! She wore pampers in the hospital and not a problem. I tried both newborn and size one in honest co and pampers(seeing if it was a size issue) and still honest co couldn't keep the mess in. I won't be wasting money with this product, and all the newborn and size one diapers I have left over I GAVE away for another new mom to try with a fair warning if my experience.
Katy R.
Katy R.
My son has sensitive skin so we have tried to keep him in "natural" type diapers without chemicals and mystery agents in them. Look, I'd love to do cloth diapers but the extra work and investment upfront is just not realistic for my family. We were fans of Seventh Generation but there have been so many redesigns that you don't know what diaper you are constantly getting. Some are amazing, others are downright garbage. That's when we made the switch to The Honest Company. I tried to resist because they are so pricey (although cute! Give me those skull diapers for this hipster baby.) but they worked wonderfully for us... until they didn't! Between ages 2-5 months these were perfect and problem free but once my son hit 6 months old (in size 4 diapers, he's a giant baby!) He started peeing through them every. Single. Night. This even happened when I added another change at midnight. Every morning when I get him out of his crib, he is wet, his clothes are soaked, his bed is wet and needs wiped down and changed because these diapers have leaked from the front at the top. Which of all places is weird. You can't secure them tight enough to stop this from happening. I bought ahead on sale so I still have about 6 more packages of these that I need to see about exchanging. If I can't we will be using these as the most expensive day house-diapers ever. One other side note! These haven't failed containing poo so, if that's more of a problem for you these might still work.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Franklin, TN
I wanted to love these diapers. The print is precious and I love that they are "clean" diapers. However, they fit more like a size 1 over a newborn. We also had a couple leaks with them. Could be because the fit wasn't great as the legs aren't contoured like pampers or huggies. Given the price (rather expensive) I'll go a different route in the future.
Cara P.
Cara P.
I jumped on the Honest Co. band wagon and got my free trial of diapers, because it's important for my newborns diapers to made from "sustainably harvested pulp" .....right ? I chose a few of their super cute prints and have used about 5 on my daughter so far and I have to say, it's going to be good old fashion pampers for my little princess. Besides being adorably cute, the diapers are scratchy, stiff, and not very absorbent. In this case I can't sacrifice comfort and effectiveness for the enviroment.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY
Has anyone else had an issue with the diaper sizes? We were given a couple packs of newborn size and they seem to be a lot bigger then newborn size in pampers and huggies. My grandson is small but I would have thought diaper sizes were a little closer across the board.