Skin CareBath & BodyBath AdditivesThe Honest Company
Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss

The Honest Company Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Organic chamomile and calendula help gently soothe and nourish
  • Jojoba protein and quinoa extract help enrich delicate skin
  • Perfect for everyday bath routines and bonding time
  • Super foaming bubbles make the most fun bathtime routine!
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances — honestly clean and extremely satisfying
  • Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Vegan • pH Balanced

Is it safe if my baby drinks on the bath water while there are bubbles in there?
this product is good?
Start your review of The Honest Company Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss!
How would you rate this product?
Nena D.
Miramar, FL
The Honest Company Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss uploaded by Nena D.
Purchased at: Target
I like the smell. I was a little nervous because my son (15 months) does have sensitive skin. But he didn't break out. It's a nice bubble bath. Only reason I give it a 3 star for the price. Is because I shouldn't have to use so much product to get a nice amount of bubbles. When I try to use a little it's not alot of bubbles. I just don't like that its $12 for a 12.fl & doesn't make a lot of bubbles unless you use a lot of product.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
I love honest. I have never had a complaint. But this bubble bath is just ehh. The bubbles die down within 5 minutes. But it does smell nice.
Lovely S.
It’s awesome!!! I’d definitely recommend trying this product. It smells so nice. And works Nicely. Just try it for yourself seriously just try.
Emily C.
Clinton, IA
The Honest Company Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss uploaded by Emily C.
My youngest has very sensitive skin & in the winter especially he gets so dry and I was running out of options to help someone told me about this & it has helped him so much!! No more irritated dry skin for my 2 year old! #The Honest Company is amazing even for me as a adult I tried this & my skin was so soft afterwards!
MaryAnn T.
Denham Spgs, LA
The Honest Company Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss uploaded by MaryAnn T.
Fresh smell, long lasting, small amount for lots of bubbles. Rinsed easily. Long pasting. I got on clearance. May not have bought at regular price.
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
My babe is always soft after the bath! We love using The Honest Company products, especially the shampoo and conditioner. It’s tear free and smells so good without being too much.
Zarah K.
Tallahassee, FL
Makes amazing bubbles. Smells so good. Makes my skin smooth. Definitely worth the price
Nichole D.
Montfort, WI
The Honest Company Deeply Nourishing Bubble Bath Apricot Kiss uploaded by Nichole D.
Purchased at: Target
Glad I finally broke down and started using the honest brand. Smells are light and sweet and natural. Price is a little high but still trying to determine if worth it. As of now, yes!
Panhia L.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Target
Love the smell, my daughter loves the bubbles. I don’t notice anything too different about this. It is pricey but all Honest Products are up there.
Leslie M.
Hope Mills, NC
Totally love the smell and the price point on this product. My baby loves the scent and has sensitive skin. It did not break her out and she loved it. I also loved how long the scent lingered and I could smell her the next morning and the scent remained.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Robin S.
Monsey, NY
il y a 10 mois
Jessica N. il y a 3 mois
Love! They also have a great lavender hair set