BY THE HONEST COMPANY #9 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Organic chamomile and calendula help gently soothe and nourish
  • Jojoba protein and quinoa extract help enrich delicate skin
  • Perfect for everyday bath routines and bonding time
  • Super foaming bubbles make the most fun bathtime routine!
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances — honestly clean and extremely satisfying
  • Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Vegan • pH Balanced

• About to get my second bundle order of diapers and wipes,...1 Answers
Natalie D.
Seattle
It smells good, it's gentle, and it makes bubbles. The scent is relatively subtle if you used the B&BW bubble baths, but if you're using this on your kids, chances are that's what you're going for anyways. It never irritated either of my boys' skin, and my youngest is sensitive, so that's saying something.

But MAN is this overpriced for bubble bath. If you've got kids and aren't pulling in a ton of money, spending $8.50~10 on a bottle of bubble bath that's going to be gone in a few weeks (and that's if you're spreading out the baths - people with a lot of kids or daily baths will burn through this fast!) can a tough ask. There are other bubble baths on the market that are a fraction of this price and make twice as many bubbles. No, they're not labeled hypoallergenic, and no, they don't have fancy marketing and packaging, but I'll venture that most babies aren't going to keel over if they aren't exclusively touched by Honest Co products.
It's a solid "ehhh" from me - something you'd buy someone for their baby shower, but realistically isn't worth its price point given that it's a continual-use product.
Kristin S.
Odem, TX
We use this bubble bath every time my daughter takes a bath. The scent is pleasant, not overly perfumed and the product is gentle enough that we don’t experience any irritation after. It also doesn’t leave a ring in the tub, which is a perk.
Monica K.
Lithonia, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Talk about bubbles galore!!!! This bubble bath smells great and provides a ton of bubbles that last the whole bath! I highly recommend this for parents with kids who love bubbles!
Lidia G.
Brentwood , MD
I really like almost all of the honest company baby products and I really love that they are all natural and they still smell amazing and work extremely well. I love this bubble bath with one exception. I’m not too crazy about how big the cap hole is because when I am washing my little one it gets a little crazy and the large hole causes me to spill most of it each bath time! Other than that, this product is amazing!!
madisen w.
San Diego
Love the natural products I like knowing exactly what I’m putting on my niece and nephew.  honest.comThe Honest Company 10oz Shampoo & Body Wash - Lavender I love that it didn’t dry out their skin and it didn’t sting their eyes either. It still smells good too and I like when natural products still have a nice scent.
shannon s.
Haveing a little girl bubble baths are a must but she has such sensitive skin and eczema brake outs any time we try. Then I found this honest Co bubble bath and it’s so good and I love them sent . Having such sensitive skin I always have to buy fragrance free and this isn’t an issue for her with the honest Co . Def recommend
Jade M.
I love the smell of this product. It smells very refreshing and "bright". It does get the job done on getting the Littles clean but I do tend to have to use a little more than usual. You can get it to suds up depending on how you use it. It doesn't seem overly moisturizing but at the same time it doesn't seem necessarily drying either. I love that the ingredients are meant to be healthier and safer for the skin and the price isn't overly priced. Love the pump action as well which helps in aiding on the one handed situations while trying to hold your little with the other. I would recommend giving this a try!
Ariel T.
Honeoye Falls
My daughter loves her bubble baths and these bath bubbles smell good and leave her skin smooth and smelling good without causing irritation. This product is a little pricy but worth it because my daughter has sensitive skin and most washes are scent free for sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Beth C.
Purchased at: Target
Love this bubble bath! Love the smell! Love the ingredients. I feel like my kids are clean before I even wash them after soaking in these bubbles. Honest Company is the best.
Andrea G.
Kansas City, Missouri
Purchased at: Target
I love that I can use such a gentle cleanser on my son that smells great too. He's got very sensitive skin, so I love that a Honest Company products don't leave his skin dry and irritated. Plus, I love that I can choose a product that doesn't have the harsh chemicals found in other baby products.
Kiah D.
Jacksonville , FL
About to get my second bundle order of diapers and wipes, but this time I get a sample of the bubble bath. My question, Is this suitable for the babies’ bath or is this more so for momma’s me time bubble bath after the babies have gone to bed?