BY UNKNOWN

The Honest Company 8.5oz Face & Body Lotion - Lavender Age Group: Adult. see more...

Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This lotion smells amazing! It's not greasy at all and it's easily absorbed. Unfortunately, it didn't do a good job hydrating my baby's skin or mine. Perhaps if you already have hydrated skin, this could be an option for you, otherwise I would find another alternative.
Desiree L.
Not only does his stuff smell like heaven my daughter loves it! She cannot wait until she gets out of the bath and gets this lotion all over her! I love knowing that the brand makes good natural quality products I feel confident putting on not only myself, but my daughter!
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
I use this on my baby and on myself! I love the scent and it isn't overwhelming like some lavender scented products tend to be. It doesn't give my baby any weird rashes or affect her in any way except I really do feel that it calms her and gets her ready for bed. I really love this lotion and will continue to purchase it.
Stacey B.
I received this lotion for free when my bundle order from the Honest Co was messed up (their customer service is awesome by the way). I really love how light this lotion feels going on and the lavender smell is lovely. However, my skin seems to stay dry no matter how many times I apply this lotion. Total bummer. When I run out I will be purchasing the lavender body lotion from Young Living instead.
Elizabeth S.
I REALLY want to give this more stars. I mean it's so clean and good for my baby's skin and it smells AMAZING! However, it isn't as moisturizing as I need it to be for my baby's dry skin. I find myself applying it multiple times a day just trying to keep him from staying dry. But still if you compare the ingredients to other companies this one still wins!
Julia F.
Love this lotion for my newborn and toddler. I use this after bathtime for both of my boys and it leaves their skin super smooth and moisturized. Plus it smells really good.
Taigan S.
This lotion is very nice, it has a light smell and is very natural smelling. I have had it for almost a year and it's still halfway full. Very worth it for the price. I got it from target. I would recommend this product
Veronica T.
I absolutely love the honest brand! I love what it stands for, what it believes in, and the trust worthy product line they have! The lavender body lotion is very moisturizing with a slight scent of lavender for a peaceful nights sleep for your little one. I also use it for myself lol
Stephanie C.
We love the lotion and my whole family uses pretty much every night! We are a fan of lavender.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a Honest Mom, I live by Honest I love everything they have all their great natural base products and this lotion smells great! We have the bubbles in the same scent so I usually do bath then lotion then straight to bed and it makes for a quiet night! Highly recommend