The Honest Company 8.5oz Face & Body Lotion - Lavender uploaded by Vanessa O.The Honest Company 8.5oz Face & Body Lotion - Lavender uploaded by Saphira E.

BY UNKNOWN

The Honest Company 8.5oz Face & Body Lotion - Lavender Age Group: Adult. see more...

Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
I love how soft the scent is, it’s not over whelming but it is so calming. I LOVE the list of ingredients, Honest is truly just that honest. I feel safe putting this on my children and myself. My only complaint about this lotion is it feels a bit slimy which I know is a result of the awesome ingredients, it’s not terrible but just somethings to know ahead of time.
Vanessa O.
Fellsmere, FL
I do worry about what goes on my baby’s skin. I want nothing the best and honestly from a company to keep out all bad ingredients in baby items. I love that they are and all organic and vegan company. They offer chemical free ingredients that keep my mind at ease. I can trust that I am using nothing but the best! The smell is very calming for my baby and the texture is perfect, absorbs right in. My baby is smooth and smelling good all day! Thank you honest company!
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
Love honest company. I use this on my LO after her baths. It leaves her skin moisturized and soft. The lavender is sweet and not over powering like other brands. I recommend using with the ultra calming lavender wash!
Sarah A.
Fort Worth
The body lotion is very soothing. It’s a great everyday moisturizer. My skin is very sensitive and The Honest Company did an excellent job in making a product that not only smells amazing but works and feels amazing too!
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
I use this on my baby and on myself! I love the scent and it isn't overwhelming like some lavender scented products tend to be. It doesn't give my baby any weird rashes or affect her in any way except I really do feel that it calms her and gets her ready for bed. I really love this lotion and will continue to purchase it.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I got this because of the amazing reviews on it, however I wasn’t impressed. I got it because I wanted to try it on my extremely sensitive skin, but I find that it didn’t work for me. Not only that, but I didn’t like the smell of it, either, and I usually like lavender scented products.
Taigan S.
This lotion is very nice, it has a light smell and is very natural smelling. I have had it for almost a year and it's still halfway full. Very worth it for the price. I got it from target. I would recommend this product
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This lotion smells amazing! It's not greasy at all and it's easily absorbed. Unfortunately, it didn't do a good job hydrating my baby's skin or mine. Perhaps if you already have hydrated skin, this could be an option for you, otherwise I would find another alternative.
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
I absolutely love the honest brand! I love what it stands for, what it believes in, and the trust worthy product line they have! The lavender body lotion is very moisturizing with a slight scent of lavender for a peaceful nights sleep for your little one. I also use it for myself lol
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a Honest Mom, I live by Honest I love everything they have all their great natural base products and this lotion smells great! We have the bubbles in the same scent so I usually do bath then lotion then straight to bed and it makes for a quiet night! Highly recommend

back