The Honest Company 3-in-1 Facial Towelettes (30-count) uploaded by Katie W.The Honest Company 3-in-1 Facial Towelettes (30-count) uploaded by Alyssa H.The Honest Company 3-in-1 Facial Towelettes (30-count) uploaded by Gabrielle W.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

The Honest Company 3-in-1 Facial Towelettes are super-soft wipes that cleanse, moisturize and remove makeup. These multipurpose towelettes are extremely gentle and ideal for people with sensitive skin or delicate eyes. The enriched formula features naturally derived olive oil and plant botanicals that effectively dissolve makeup and hydrate skin without the need for rinsing. Plus, the infused aloe and chamomile leave skin purified, fresh and healthy looking without a greasy residue. For a hypoallergenic way to cleanse and condition your skin, look no further than the The Honest Company 3-in-1 Facial Towelettes. Features & Benefits: The Honest Company 3-in-1 Facial Towelettes 30-count Easy way to cleanse, moisturize and remove makeup Gentle on sensitive skin Hypoallergenic pH balanced Dermatologically tested Ophthalmologically tested Vegan Medical grade Sustainably harvested, plant-based cloth Enriched with olive oil and plant based botanicals Infused with aloe and chamomile Dimensions: 7.0" W x 7.6" L For external use only see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shelby A.
I love this brand! It’s formulated to be gentle on skin, but still gets the job done without all the nasty chemicals. I keep a pack of these in my purse and car. They are great when my face needs a quick refresh, or if i need to remove my makeup but don’t have time for my usual skin care ritual.
Gabrielle W.
Los Angeles
I was rooting for this product. I typically love all products from the Honest Company but this was a disappointment. They burned my eyes and barely removed my makeup. Ponds and Neutrogena are better.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
These towelettes are my go-to facial cleaners. I use them everyday to take off makeup and any dirt and grime accumulated throughout the day. I love how the formula does not dry out my skin especially around my eyes which I find happens with other towelettes. Love these!
Isabella M.
Honestly really good makeup removing wipes or even just a quick face cleaner. They do work really well and they pick up a lot of makeup. Affordable for sure. Really good to go pick up and I would recommend to many.
brittany b.
Broomfield, CO
I love these makeup remover wipes. It takes off all my foundation plus mascara, and doesn't leave black under or around my eyes from the mascara. Does leave my face feeling a little oily but when you wash your face it comes off. I will continue to buy this from the honest company.
Carla L.
Henderson, Nv
I like these make up remover wipes a lot! It does get all the makeup off and I like that the ingredients are all natural. I bundle it with other items and this is usually always in my bundle!
Joy A.
I subscribe to the Honest Company bundle and most of the time I use it to order these wipes in massive quantities :) They are that good! While it doesn't fully remove my waterproof mascara, it removes all of my other makeup very well, is gentle and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin! I use these on my lazy days..perfect for post-Thanksgiving festivities when you just want to lounge around after a long food filled day!
Sydney R.
Woodstock, GA
These are the holy grail makeup remover wipes! I love them for traveling or just for when I'm wearing heavy eye makeup. They are gentle on my skin but literally wipe away the most powerful waterproof eyeliner! Tip: keep them by your bed if you know you're getting in late. You won't be tempted to sleep with makeup on! (Hey, it's not great, but it's better than not washing your face at all!)
Alyssa H.
I bought these before my flight because I like to keep my skin feeling fresh and these are so gentle and soft on my skin and definitely make me feel good!
Del M.
Hypoallergenic all in one facial towelettes. Love how this doesn't leave that oily feeling behind like some other towelettes do.