The Honest Company 26.5-oz White Grapefruit Dish Soap THC:19487R uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #49 in Dish Soap

Easily penetrates foods milk and formula residues and general household messes. White Grapefruit. Effective grease and dish cleaning power. see more...

• Does it really smell like white grapefruit?2 Answers
Taylor K.
I actually found this dish soap at tjmaxx for $2.99 and I am very pleased. The honest company uses all natural ingredients and is not harsh on your skin. The scent is amazing and leaves my dishes nice an clean. Would recommend
Kira N.
Sacramento
This soap smells amazing and is very effective and cleaning my dishes! I was surprised at how well it works given that it seems to be a little thinner than most dish soaps, which I like. The smell is really fresh and it makes me enjoy washing my dishes much more. I have about two of these lined up under my sink for when my current runs out!
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
This is a nice product. Very different from the brands I am used to but it did just as good at cutting grease and dried on food on our dishes. The scent is light and I like the fact that it's made from natural products with no harsh chemicals.It is a little higher than my normal brand but worth it if your looking for natural products
Britta J.
Leesburg
this smells AMAZING! free of harsh chemicals, smells awesome, and works just as well as the other brands. I love that it comes automatically with my subscription and I don't have to remember to add it to my mile long grocery list. however I don't usually need a new bottle every month. usually every other.
Kelsie A.
I love honest, I feel better about everything when I use this dish soap, it's a lot less harmful than regular soap on my hands and our tummies!! It smells amazing and it is not very expensive.  A little goes a long ways. I will be buying this product again and would recommend it to everyone!
Demi G.
Covina, CA
Great product, the price extremely affordable. Those who say organic or natural is too expensive honest has a way of incorporating both . I'm sad I'm unable to find this product anymore I've checked many targets in search of this soap and fragrance!
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this product because of what the company believes in. I really enjoy the scent of the grapefruit. I bought this product at target and it was a pretty good deal for the product it self. I do see myself using more of this product in the future.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
It smelled great, but it barely bubbled. I️ had to use quite a bit of this detergent to make the water soapy like I️ like for my dishes. I️ appreciate that it’s a green product, but overall I️ wouldn’t purchase again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of keeping things clean! It can be used on even the biggest messes, and it won’t ruin your hands!! We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Sierra C.
Honest Company dish soap is the perfect addition to my kitchen! Very effective and has great fragrance. I don't have a bad thing to say about it. I purchase all my Honest products through their website.
Lailyanni B.
Sanford, FL
Does it really smell like white grapefruit?