BY NONE

Keep your hands free of germs with the Honest Hand Sanitizer Spray, a dermatologist-tested formula that nourishes the skin with aloe and other botanical extracts. The Honest Company's plant-based products are a safer choice for you and your family. see more...

Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
This is my absolute FAVORITE Sanitizer!! The orange was the best scent they have created and unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available anymore. This is next scent I have moved on to and I keep it with me at all times. I love the Honest company!
Bryona H.
Oceanside
The perfect size bottle to store in your purse or even your diaper bag! I love being able to grab this and use it as a spray! It’s also perfect for my daughter as well!! Smells amazing!!
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
Amazing products come out of this comoany love the eco life this works so great for my family and me amazing smells so good anf my kids care one with them as do i
dawn a.
United states
This is the only sanitizer I use for my family and especially my small kids. I always love that its chemical free and works better in my opinion than others
Amber S.
Jane Lew, WV
My number 1 potty training necessity! With my toddler and public places I use this on mine and his hands. Love the scent not too strong!
Shannon R.
Purchased at: Target
I love this stuff. It is safe and easy to use. My toddler loves to have her hands sprayed and cleaned and I love that it is scent free.
Holly S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Safe for my kids hands too! A little pricey but worth it to keep my family healthy.
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
Purchased at: Target
I love this sanitizer. I keep it in my diaper bag for anyone who comes in contact with my baby. It smells great and doesn’t dry my skin. The spray bottle is very convenient too. I recommend this over other sanitizers!