The Honest Company 12oz Bubble Bath - Lavender uploaded by Elizabeth P.The Honest Company 12oz Bubble Bath - Lavender uploaded by Katie W.The Honest Company 12oz Bubble Bath - Lavender uploaded by Ale B.

BY NONE

The Honest Company 12oz Bubble Bath - Lavender Age Group: Adult. see more...

Nicole E.
I use this for my boys bath all the time and it last awhile cause a little goes a long way! I love it cause it’s a natural and no chemicals. The price is very affordable. I recommend this product to all the mommas I know
Ally S.
We love using this stuff for our babies baths it smells very nice and is subtle which is good so that the baby is not overpowered with the lavender Spa and also produces plenty of bubbles which makes bathtime fun
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Love this bubble bath. It creates a tub full of bubbles with very little product. I use it daily in my daughters bath and she has a blast. The scent is true lavender. Its a tad out of my price budget at about $13 a bottle, so I probably won't buy it all the time, but its nice to have for a splurge moment!
Dianna O.
Hamilton City , CA
Absolutely love the smell of this product. Also all the ingredients are natural and no nasty chemicals that can irritate the skin. The lavender adds that relaxation that comes with a bubble bath after a long day!
Elizabeth P.
chicago
I love this product. It's great for sensitive skin and makes my skin feel renewed and moisturized
Renee A.
Columbus, IN
We love the smell and the way this leaves my little guy skin feeling after bath time!