The Honest Company® 12-Count Honest Free & Mopping Pads in Grapefruit Grove

by none

Clean any floors in your home with the Honest Mopping Pads, lightly scented with essential oil to freshen as it cleans. The Honest Company's plant-based products are a safer choice for your family, leaving no unsafe residues or dangerous chemicals behind.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Honest Company® 12-Count Honest Free & Mopping Pads in Grapefruit Grove!
Fort Mill, SC
These mopping pads smell amazing and fit my Swiffer perfectly. I love that I can flip them over and use both sides, and I feel safe using them on my floors because they are free of the nasty chemicals that other brands contain. I have used them on bathroom laminate and wood floors. The only complaint I have is the packaging; the plastic top is made of kind of flimsy plastic so it’s arrived broken 3 out of the 5 times that I’ve ordered this. I have had to store them in a large Ziploc bag to keep them moist and fresh. I love the product, though, so it wouldn’t deter me from buying again, just a bit of a hassle!
Ca
1,005 reviews
Amazing products come out of this comoany love the eco life this works so great for my family and me amazing smells so good

Looking for your answer?