The Honest Company 10oz Shampoo & Body Wash - Lavender uploaded by Abigail M.

BY NONE

The Honest Company 10oz Shampoo & Body Wash - Lavender Gender: Unisex. see more...

• How gentle is this body wash? I use Ivory mostly because of how g...1 Answers
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
I absolutely love this stuff!! This is in my daughters bath routine EVERY night. Be aware that there is essential oils in this so it will make the tubby slippery. So be careful with your little ones, we learned the hard way. But it's one of the only soaps that has made my daughter breakout!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
This product is simply "meh". I love that it's all natural, pure ingredients, etc. that in itself makes me feel really comfortable about using it on my baby's sensitive skin; however it's lack luster as a body wash and a bit drying.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
My favorite lavender product for baby! Smells great and you can tell the calming works instantly! I follow up with the lotion before bed every night when I get baby ready for bed for her baby massage 😍
Hali H.
Hali H.
I use this on my toddler and newborn, it is perfect for calming them before bedtime, it's gentle and chemical free. What more could you want!?
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I recently house sat for a family that had all the honesty company products. It felt much more like a vacation than a weekend gig.

I typically steer far far away from any sort of shampoo combo products but this is great. The scent is fantastic. It lathers well through your hair and comes out easily. It left my hair feeling thick and smooth. It also smells fantastic. The bottle is great—I feel in love with the pump feature.
Typically I find that body wash feels like it leaves a film on my skin. I know that's weird but it's true. This did not. It was light and moisturizing. It also work well as a bubble bath.

I will likely purchase this line for myself as soon as I run out of my current products.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this wash for my son. He has sensitive skin and eczema. We were using just regular shampoo before and it was not helping his skin at all. Once i tried this, I fell in love. It definitely is soft and gentle with his skin and is also helps that it smells nice. This is the only wash we use now. It is great that it is not only for shampoo but also for body wash which helps with time and saves money. I think that parents with kids that have sensitive skin should really try this. It will make a difference.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Flint , MI
I used this product as a part of my daughters night time bath routine. the lavender smell calms her for bed and I love that it has essential oils. i use it more as a bubble bath than a body wash . It is a bit drying so i use this along with another body wash to keep her skin moisturized. I love the smell and the way it calms my baby down for bedtime I just wish it was more moisturizing. I could never use this on her hair as a shampoo
Jordanne F.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I recently bought this for my 5 year old daughters hair. Her hair is pretty thick and tangles easily. This shampoo gets her hair very clean, and it is shiny and soft afterwards. The conditioner really smooths her hair out and there are no tangles, so it's easier to comb through. Her hair smells so good the next day. I will definitely keep using it.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Oh lavender, it's so dreamy. The entire bathroom smells great at the end of a bath and it's the perfect calming scent for a pre bedtime routine. I love giving this as a gift for new moms and babies as well. Great company with amazing customer service and will recommend the product to anyone for use.
Neyma V.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
hands down a must ! my son has sensitive skin due to his eczema flare ups and this is all i use in the bath with him. the honest company is such a great company i absolutely love it. id recommend this product to anyone looking into the brand or a safer and more natural wash for their kids.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milwaukee, WI
How gentle is this body wash? I use Ivory mostly because of how gentle it is on my skin. Im looking to switch it up though! Any thoughts & honest opinions?