BY NONE

The Honest Company's plant derived formulas are a safer option for modern families. Made with 4 enzymes to fight stains, the Honest Laundry Detergent is a hard-working hypoallergenic formula that can take on even the toughest mess. see more...

• Is this a really good product? Or is it not worth it?1 Answers
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
Absolutely love this detergent. I’m a huge lavender fan in general. The scent isn’t very strong and over powering. Gets our clothes clean and they smell great. Just wish it came in a bigger size.
Leila A.
I refuse to use any other detergent from now on! This is hands down the best I have ever used. It’s cruelty free which is a major thing for me! It’s smells amazing and your fabrics continue to smell so good. It’s about 13 dollars at target but there are coupons for 3 dollars off in the bottles!
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product because it smells amazing and I know I can trust it to wash my families clothing without all the harsh chemicals! It’s a trustworthy brand and I would recommend it to EVERYONE!!!
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
Amazing products come out of this comoany love the eco life this works so great for my family and me amazing smells so good cleans amazingly
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this a really good product? Or is it not worth it?