The Honest Co. White Grapefruit Dish Soap uploaded by Charlotte I.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #94 in Dish Soap

The effective grease and dish cleaning power you expect, in a natural,â ultra-versatile formula. This plant-based powerhouse easily penetrates grease, grime, gunk, and icky-sticky, caked on messes. Ultra-concentrated. Extra sudsy. Downright delightful. Easily penetrates food messes, leaving virtually no streaking, spotting, ore residue. Coconut-based ingredients ensure a bright luster, easy rinsing and delightful shine. Hypoallergic and free from synthetic fragrance, dyes, and worries. Our dish soap works great as a general all-purpose soap, floor cleaner, dog shampoo, car wash, and more! . â . No harsh chemcials (ever!). Natural,â ...

Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
Love this dish soap. I love that it’s a natural, plant-based cleaner. The bottles are big. I bought it from the Honest Company app. Very inexpensive. It doesn’t feel like it goes as far as a traditional dish soap. But knowing there’s no chemicals in my kids dishes makes me feel better.
💋Nicole P.
Manhattan, KS
I tried this product for the first time a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. The scent was so natural and the soap itself was very effective. I would repurchase it again; I do wish however the product came in slightly larger containers, otherwise it is great.
Kailey B.
Birmingham
When it comes to my dishes I want to make sure that whatever cleaner I use is safe and effective. This is both plus it smells wonderful! The price is a little more than traditional dish soaps but the peace of mind is worth it!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
This soap smells delightful! It has a great citrus scent! It leaves my dishes clean and gets the grease off. I appreciate how clean this brand is and find it is worth the extra money. I would repurchase.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I like that this product was organic and safe for children that was the good thing about this product it is pricey but I was getting it in my diaper bundle which made it not really pricey I don’t like that it doesn’t really have a smell to it and it doesn’t bubble up like normal dish soap would I like it but it’s just weird.
Zisan E.
Tustin, CA
I was using this dish soap for a while and I liked it however I started using another brand because it was more convenient to find. I was using this because they use non toxic ingredients and are transparent. Overall I was happy with it and the scents are not too overwhelming and they are fresh.
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Great product but is very costly. Smells great, cleans & disinfects sufficiently, great prices, found almost any retailer, and something I use weekly. Smell lasts for weeks
Annie K.
We started with the honest company when my first son was born. We purchased disposable nappies which we now use on our second. Well they just make it so convent to try other products from their line so we did. In one of their free gifts I chose the Grapefruit dish soap. I love the scent of Grapefruit and this soap had a nice mellow smell of it. Nothing too overpowering but enough to enjoy. I like that they use natural and gentle ingredients as my hands are sensitive and tend to dry out with too much washing. Its a tad expensive for the price but your paying for cleaner ingredients so I believe its worth it.
Harley M.
Jacksonville , FL
I find myself buying this product all the time! It works great with all my dishes plus my daughters bottles . I also loved how affordable it is . I will definitely keep buying this product and would recommend to everyone .
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
If you haven't tried out the Honest Company line of dish soaps, you're missing out. I found it at Target and have loved using it! It smells fantastic (grapefruit is the way to go) and is really effective on grease. I will definitely buy again. I'm looking forward to trying new scents soon.
daisy a.
Burien, WA
Does anyone else love the scent as much as I do?
Amber L.
Turlock, CA
Does this soap make a lot of bubbles/foam or does it leave the water pretty flat?