The Honest Co. White Grapefruit Dish Soap uploaded by Charlotte W.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

The effective grease and dish cleaning power you expect, in a natural,â ultra-versatile formula. This plant-based powerhouse easily penetrates grease, grime, gunk, and icky-sticky, caked on messes. Ultra-concentrated. Extra sudsy. Downright delightful. Easily penetrates food messes, leaving virtually no streaking, spotting, ore residue. Coconut-based ingredients ensure a bright luster, easy rinsing and delightful shine. Hypoallergic and free from synthetic fragrance, dyes, and worries. Our dish soap works great as a general all-purpose soap, floor cleaner, dog shampoo, car wash, and more! . â . No harsh chemcials (ever!). Natural,â ...

💋Nicole P.
Manhattan, KS
I tried this product for the first time a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. The scent was so natural and the soap itself was very effective. I would repurchase it again; I do wish however the product came in slightly larger containers, otherwise it is great.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I like that this product was organic and safe for children that was the good thing about this product it is pricey but I was getting it in my diaper bundle which made it not really pricey I don’t like that it doesn’t really have a smell to it and it doesn’t bubble up like normal dish soap would I like it but it’s just weird.
Alejandra R.
Purchased at: Target
I honestly love everything from this brand, no pun intended lol I love that it’s organic and eco friendly. It works really great without all the harsh ingredients. I recommend this. It’s a bit pricey but very well worth.
Anna H.
Seattle, WA
This smelled great and there was a generous amount in the bottle. I felt like I had to use slightly more of the product to clean my dishes than with some other brands.
Alexis M.
Alliance , NE
Love this dish soap. I love that it’s a natural, plant-based cleaner. The bottles are big. I bought it from the Honest Company app. Very inexpensive. It doesn’t feel like it goes as far as a traditional dish soap. But knowing there’s no chemicals in my kids dishes makes me feel better.
Leanne G.
Purchased at: Target
Love the smell of this soap. Lasted a really long time too which is always nice. Does a good job at cleaning everything well. I would definitely recommend this soap especially if your trying out some different brands.
Passenger |.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: The Honest Company
I love the scent and I bought it just to try it out and I immediately liked it. I use a few of the honest products and I have to say they never disappoint! This is a nice dish soap and I love the packaging
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This dish soap is AMAZING! It leaves all of my dishes smelling and looking so fresh. The scent is absolutely amazing and really smells like a juicy white grapefruit. It’s very affordable and long lasting as well! I highly recommend it to anybody who wants squeaky clean dishes!
Megan G.
Purchased at: Target
The The Honest Co. White Grapefruit Dish Soap is a great soap to use! The brand is very popular and their ingredients are pure / one of the top options to use on the market these days. It is not too expensive either so I would recommend this to everyone!
Kay K.
Nothing bad but nothing to write home about. I wish the scent was stronger and the formula was more moisturizing. I did like the "organic and natural" ingredients though.
daisy a.
des moines washington
Does anyone else love the scent as much as I do?
Amber L.
Turlock, CA
Does this soap make a lot of bubbles/foam or does it leave the water pretty flat?