BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Potent, proprietary anti-odor complex naturally combats odor-causing bacteria
  • Unique essential oil blend of organic tea tree, witch hazel, lemon, and eucalyptus neutralizes odors, while beneficial aloe conditions and soothes skin
  • Unlike antiperspirants, this aluminum-free deodorant doesn't clog ducts or pores, allowing for natural breathability
  • Clean and non-irritating with NO white, sticky, or toxic residues - won't rub off or stain clothing
  • Natural • Non-Toxic • Unisex • Ultra Pure • Long-Lasting • Hypoallergenic

Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
If you want a chemical free environmentally good product this product is it. They have a large line of products and although on a pricier side is worth saving our planet. I'm new to them but would buy again.
Melissa D.
Madison, WI
For an aluminum free deodorant this is the best! The smell lasts most of the day though I sometimes have to reapply but I am also a very sweaty person. I love the spray because is doesn't clog up the pores on my armpits. I also love the smell of this one. It is not too girly or too manly. I will buy this again!
Yadira C.
Sanford , FL
Really like this one. I use Schmidt deodorant but i like this one to use at night or while im home. It smells pretty good, is refreshing and dont feels sticky. It actually works for me... I bought it at tjmaxx for a really good price.
Taylor S.
Again, this Honest Co product is AMAZING. regular deodorant doesn't hold up under my arms, but this stuff works so great! I only apply a few sprays in the morning, and it lasts all day. I have the lavender... it smells soooo good. even my husband noticed hahaha!
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Works pretty good for an all natural deodorant. The only downfall is having to have a membership in order to buy it and it's a bit pricey. It works but not something I can purchase constantly for the price
Tie S.
Houston , TX
I love this deodorant. It is not sticky and smells great. My clothes don't have marks on it when I use it. I am constantly getting compliments about it and people think it's my perfume. The pump never gets stuck and works well. I keep a bottle in my purse and it never leaks. I am so in love with this scent that I haven't tried a different scent yet. After detoxing my underarms and using this spray, my underarms are not as dark anymore.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I found this deodorant at Marshall's for only $3.99 so decided to give it a try for when I don't have time to make my own. It seems to work well enough, makes you feel dry but the smell is so overpowering. Admittedly, I should have checked before purchasing but I would be willing to try other scents. This one is just too much for me.
Aracelis B.
Is the best natural deodorant I’ve ever used! Is the best and it’s smells wonderful. It’s really durable, like I went to the gym with it and I never smell bad. I love it.
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
Love the scent of this deodorant! I have been searching for a healthier alternative to regular deodorant and had high hopes for this one. Though it smells beautiful in a very natural sort of way I found that i still felt wet during the day. No odor but walking around with armpit stains is not good. Not a bad deodorant, just didn't work for me.
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
I didn't feel like this was a strong deodorant - I felt like I had to reapply after a few hours
Jasmine A.
How well does this reorder any hold up after a good day of working out or sweat ? I really want an all natural deodorant but I don't wanna smell
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Does this prevent sweating?
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
How is the smell of this product? Does it work like normal deodorant? I use all the baby and cleaning products but am curious about the other products Honest has to offer.
Is this product safe to use while pregnant?? I just bought it and I'm not sure. Help!
Daniela F.