BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Potent, proprietary anti-odor complex naturally combats odor-causing bacteria
  • Unique essential oil blend of organic tea tree, witch hazel, lemon, and eucalyptus neutralizes odors, while beneficial aloe conditions and soothes skin
  • Unlike antiperspirants, this aluminum-free deodorant doesn't clog ducts or pores, allowing for natural breathability
  • Clean and non-irritating with NO white, sticky, or toxic residues - won't rub off or stain clothing
  • Natural • Non-Toxic • Unisex • Ultra Pure • Long-Lasting • Hypoallergenic

Aracelis B.
Is the best natural deodorant I’ve ever used! Is the best and it’s smells wonderful. It’s really durable, like I went to the gym with it and I never smell bad. I love it.
Israa Y.
Beautiful scent but I’m not really sure if it PREVENTS or minimizes odor. Doesn’t work as best as my NIVEA one
Jasmine A.
How well does this reorder any hold up after a good day of working out or sweat ? I really want an all natural deodorant but I don't wanna smell
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Does this prevent sweating?
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
How is the smell of this product? Does it work like normal deodorant? I use all the baby and cleaning products but am curious about the other products Honest has to offer.
Is this product safe to use while pregnant?? I just bought it and I'm not sure. Help!
Daniela F.