BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Potent, proprietary anti-odor complex naturally combats odor-causing bacteria
  • Unique essential oil blend of organic tea tree, witch hazel, lemon, and eucalyptus neutralizes odors, while beneficial aloe conditions and soothes skin
  • Unlike antiperspirants, this aluminum-free deodorant doesn't clog ducts or pores, allowing for natural breathability
  • Clean and non-irritating with NO white, sticky, or toxic residues - won't rub off or stain clothing
  • Natural • Non-Toxic • Unisex • Ultra Pure • Long-Lasting • Hypoallergenic

Tahiti  O.
This is the first "natural" deodorant that has worked for me! The smell is great! It doesn't leave stickiness and can last from when you spray it on in the morning to when you wash yourself at night.. I especially like how it's a spray because I think it's more sanitized than a regular stick. This product even works better than the bigger name brand deodorants.
Taylor S.
Again, this Honest Co product is AMAZING. regular deodorant doesn't hold up under my arms, but this stuff works so great! I only apply a few sprays in the morning, and it lasts all day. I have the lavender... it smells soooo good. even my husband noticed hahaha!
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
Love the scent of this deodorant! I have been searching for a healthier alternative to regular deodorant and had high hopes for this one. Though it smells beautiful in a very natural sort of way I found that i still felt wet during the day. No odor but walking around with armpit stains is not good. Not a bad deodorant, just didn't work for me.
Yadira C.
Sanford , FL
Really like this one. I use Schmidt deodorant but i like this one to use at night or while im home. It smells pretty good, is refreshing and dont feels sticky. It actually works for me... I bought it at tjmaxx for a really good price.
Melissa D.
Madison, WI
For an aluminum free deodorant this is the best! The smell lasts most of the day though I sometimes have to reapply but I am also a very sweaty person. I love the spray because is doesn't clog up the pores on my armpits. I also love the smell of this one. It is not too girly or too manly. I will buy this again!
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Works pretty good for an all natural deodorant. The only downfall is having to have a membership in order to buy it and it's a bit pricey. It works but not something I can purchase constantly for the price
Jennifer L.
Commerce City, CO
I love the spray bottle and that it leaves no white residue. Smells very earthy and like essential oil and leaves no ugly scent behind. Easy to carry and spray when necessary. Will definitely rebuy.
Raven M.
West Covina , CA
I am so in love with the Honest company Honest deodorant. The odor control works all day long and very simple to use. Just spray and go. It's great for people like me who have skin allergies
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
This is a really great spray and natural deodorant option. I discovered it this year and it has become my regular deodorant. Really helps control the stink!
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
I didn't feel like this was a strong deodorant - I felt like I had to reapply after a few hours
Jasmine A.
How well does this reorder any hold up after a good day of working out or sweat ? I really want an all natural deodorant but I don't wanna smell
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Does this prevent sweating?
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
How is the smell of this product? Does it work like normal deodorant? I use all the baby and cleaning products but am curious about the other products Honest has to offer.
Is this product safe to use while pregnant?? I just bought it and I'm not sure. Help!
Daniela F.