The Honest Co. Travel Baby Wipes

• Over 99% water
  • This wipe can do it all - from wet bottoms & messy fingers, to sticky counters & gunked-up toys
  • Pure and gentle formula to help support healthy skin
  • Infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate, chamomile, cucumber & masterwort leaf for a natural experience
  • Hygiene-grade cloth made from plant-based material - ultra-thick & durable
  • Embossed & interlocked: for extra loft & softness & easy, pop-up dispensing
  • Made without fragrances or chlorine processing - honestly clean
  • Available in a variety of convenient sizes to handle messes at home or on the go. Perfect for your purse, diaper bag or anywhere you might need an emergency stash!
  • Plant-based • Hypoallergenic • Ultra-Soft • Extra Large • Fragrance-Free
INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium (Masterwort) Leaf Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate

TO USE:

Open lid and remove inner label to use wipes. Close lid firmly after every use to keep moist. Store at room temperature. Do not flush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Honest Co. Travel Baby Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Katie C.
Galesburg, IL
These are my favorite travel size wipes! They are priced perfectly if you are in a pinch for cash, or if you aren’t looking to spend a lot of money. These work the best in my opinion. I always buy these to keep a package in my purse, and in my car.
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
I don’t like using the travel one they dry out plus you need to have more wipes In the travel bag
Jenna N.
Vilonia, AR
The Honest Co. Travel Baby Wipes uploaded by Jenna N.
Purchased at: Target
Such a great product and I love the smell. Plus it’s #organic and #safe for #baby 👶🏻 #sample #babyessentials
Shannon D.
Grant Twp, MI
I received a bunch of these for free as gifts from various retailers. They’re awesome to just throw in the diaper bag. It’s resealable tape closure works well keeping the wipes sealed. Definitely recommend grabbing these up.
Ariel C.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The honest co always has great products and this one is no exception! Individually packaged this is a great product to throw in your diaper bag and make moves!
Kathleen D.
These travel wipes are super useful to throw in a purse with a single diaper or in a bag for a quick outing. They have 10 wipes in each package so it’s enough for a quick change if needed. It’s very helpful!
Liz M.
Purchased at: Target
These are some of our top favorite wipes. The travel size ones are great for on the go! The price isn’t as affordable as other ones, but it’s a decent price. And the do not give any reaction to my little one which makes us happy. I am happy with the ingredients in these wipes!
Mercie  P.
Ontario, CA
These Are good but not great because of the size of the package. I wish it had a larger quantity. They are soft and cute but I need a lot of wipes for my baby messes.
Allie T.
Knoxville, TN
Same great honest wipes but in an easy to carry container. Closure is an adhesive tab which may not stick after a few uses.
Margaret W.
Canton, MS
I loved everything about these wipes except the price. Nothing too honest about that.

Looking for your answer?