The Honest Co. Training Pants 3T/4T uploaded by Naomy R.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #39 in Training Pants

Premium eco-friendly, cloth-like Honest Disposable Training Pants with a contoured fit that prevents leaks and provides wigglability. Ultra thin. Ultra absorbent. Ultra adorable! Featuring plant-based (Pla) inner and outer layers - gentle on your baby's bottom. Super absorbent core made from non-toxic, sustainable harvested pulp processed without chlorine or harsh chemical bleaches, and bio-based wheat/corn absorbent blend for superior absorbency. Easy tear-away sides offer better fit and convenience. Soft, cloth-like fabric for comfort and mobility. Simply pure - no risky fragrances, lotions, or latex. Gentle, safe, and non-irritating for the most sensitive skin. Super absorbent, hypallergenic, fragrance free, ultra thin, and Honestly free of chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, phthalates, optical brighteners, PVC, heavy metals, organotins (Mbt, Dbt, Tbt), and most common allergens. Size: Size 3T-4T (23 Count). Color: Multicolored. Gender: Unisex.

• Are these really worth it rather than just regular diapers? 2 Answers
  • How do these compare to Huggies and pampers?9 Answers
Naomy R.
Florence, AZ
Love these!! I subscribed when I was 9 months pregnant with my first born she is now 2! I loved all the products and the diapers!!! Not to mention all of the cute little designs that just made it even more fun, started with diapers then when we started potty training my daughter we changed to the training pants and they were amazing she loved the little designs and mommy loved how gentle all the products where with her skin and mine. Really do recommend this company and all their great products
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm currently subscribed to the monthly diaper and wipes pack. I tried these on my son, after I tried huggies, Luvs etc. everything kept giving my son a bad rash or breakout, so I purchased these and I'm glad I did! Because my son loves the designs and I love that their all organic and safe for him and his little tush! I would definitely recommend these to any mommas who have trouble with their babies always having rashes or breaking out!
Perla M.
South Gate , CA
This is all I use on my baby. I have the monthly subscription and is so convenient you always get your diapers in the comfort of your house so you save time and loosing your mind in a store with a newborn.
Hillary E.
I LOVE this brand!! Super organic and doesn't leak! You can custom design all of the diapers too! Plus they have monthly subscriptions so you don't have to worry about running out of diapers.
Maribel R.
hubert
I tried this diapers with my last baby and really I like it a lot the style are very cute 100% recommended if you have a little one subscribe but you can request a free samples first.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
The honest company makes great products especially if your concerned about the health of ur baby and the environment I love the diapers and buy them and recommend them to others!!
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
These are great training pants. Plus the robots make them way cute! They don't absorb as much as a diaper so the little one can feel when wet, helps a ton with potty training.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I think the Honest Company's diaper subscription program is just great! I loved these training pants. My daughter only wore these and one other brand. Great product!
Stephanie T.
Newport News, VA
These are great and very cute. But not good for around the house because other people can't see the awesome shaz your daughter is wearing
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
These are cute but they are more expensive than regular diapers. My son wears clothes every day so not point in flashy diapers for me
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
How do these compare to Huggies and pampers?
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Are these really worth it rather than just regular diapers?