BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Jessica-may K.
Amazing has really made my teeth look amazing and isn't harsh on my teeth does wonders I use it 7 days a week 2 times a day it's much better then most I've used I would deffo buy this again
Really when I used this toothpaste my teeth after several weeks have looked a little brighter, white and clean. It is a good product and I felt as as he gave use, I recommend it. I absolutely love this company and what it stands for. Lo compraría de nuevo
Christine L.
Newmarket , ON
I really loved this product. I love that it is more on the natural side and the flavor is nice. It didn’t help with my sensitivity and it was a bit pricey.
Natasha M.
North York, Ontario
I love that it's fluoride free and isn't way too pricier than regular toothpaste. It works well for my teeth and leaves it feeling fresh for a long time.
Mariana M.
This toothpaste has a really strong flavour so i didnt really like it but for those who are mint lovers it is definitely the best toothpaste you can use!
Alexis D.
Samar
I didn’t really like it that much like Colgate. I damaged my gums. But my other friends recommended this to me but for me I didn’t like it that much
Minombre E.
Good product but over priced, prefer Colgate which is cheaper and much better. The mint flavor is quite weak and un-natural compared to Colgate. It does the job but wouldn't highly recommend. Brought onlineI am not keen on this toothpaste at all! I bought this on the website as my friend recommended it to me but I really don't like it! I think that because it's fluoride free it doesn't do as good of a job than other toothpastes. It also has a very strange after taste to it. I would not buy again.
Kayla J.
Tried it a few times, not to bad the taste is okay and classic mint taste I prefer with toothpaste but it didn't help to much with my sensitive teeth
Diego L.
I like this one because just make my teeth clean and the flavor it's amazing it's not too strong but a the same time just give me the fresh air.
Sofia A.
Moscow
Actually I have used it long time ago
And don't really remember if I like it or not
But If I didn't buy it again it means that it wasn't so good
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?