BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Morgan T.
Tredegar
It was good but it’s not one of my favourites. I only ever used it once and the taste didn’t really surprise me.
Lan M.
Toronto
Very good product with a clean ingredient list. I enjoy the scent and it was purchased from a health food store.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them!
Laura S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like it but I normally would buy other brands, i recommend it though, it is good for your teeth :) 3 out of 5
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Mila V.
Love this company and their products. This toothpaste is so refreshing and I can be confident in the product!
Ayesha H.
It worked well it claims what it says. I couldn't repurchase because it's pricy n not easily available here.
Becky T.
Kanata, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fluoride free? Yes please!! Natural toothe paste that works and is a great price! Would definitely buy again!
Umarah Z.
stoke on trent
This is not that good. It doesn't work that much and smells and tastes horrible. this is not what i expected.
oriana n.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
En buen producto pero prefiero otras marcas. Es un poco costoso en comparación a otras marcas. Buen sabor
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?