BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Jeff M.
Urbandale
It did what it was supposed to do. Cleaned my teeth and all, but it just didn't taste right to me. I think I need something a bit more clinical for daily use.
Stevie A.
Anaheim, CA
I'm not a fan of any Honest Co. products. This is no exception. It just doesn't make my mouth feel clean like a toothpaste should. I used it only a handful of times and then threw it away.
Anavah M.
Amherst, MA
The honest company is way overrated... I definitely won’t be buying again. I’ll stick to Crest 3D
Maria C.
Mission,Tx
I love this toothpaste I use it 3 times a day and it’s wonderful it leaves your teeth white and shiny.
Joanna S.
Hobart
Didn’t work as great didn’t like it or the taste felt like my teeth weren’t cleaned didn’t like it
saraya e.
United States
It got the job done as far as brushing my teeth but didn't stand out to me in any way and I noticed my breath didn't say as fresh longer in comparison to regular toothpaste.
Soupy M.
canada
I love this tooth paste . It whitens my teeth . I love the taste . It is a good price and very nice packaging . I love it and there is no need for improvement . I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others
Vanessa B.
Airdrie, AB
Didn’t find anything wrong with this product, but didn’t find anything super amazing with it either. The texture was a little grainy and the mint taste was faint so if you like that you’ll like this toothpaste
Carissa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On the pricey end for a Toothpaste. My teeth didn’t feel as clean as I hoped. I do enjoy other honest company products but not this one unfortunately. Won’t be buying again.
Amanda T.
Burlington
I tried this toothpaste but I didn’t like it I didn’t like how it made my teeth feel at all no it didn’t meet my expectations there are no pros but cons are that they could probably make it taste better and do a better job no I wouldn’t buy this product again
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?