BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was not a fan of this toothpaste. In fact, I don't think I even finished the tube. I didn't feel like my mouth got clean enough, nor did it do anything to freshen my breath. Just no.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Tarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While the toothpaste flavor is ok, I do not like the ingredients, I still had bad breath, and I didn’t find it fought plaque very well. Because of this, I can’t give it a good review.
Tiffany H.
Eh. Not my favorite toothpaste. I really like the Honest brand and I think they have many great products, but this one was just okay for me. Mostly, I didn't love the flavor. It is mint flavored, but probably because it is "natural", the mint is not refreshing. Is Honest toothpaste awful? No. It's probably best for people looking for a more natural toothpaste and/or already subscribing to Honest bundles (toothpaste sent to your house!). But is it awesome? Also no. Personally, if it were great, I wouldn't mind the extra cost, but since I don't like using it, I also think it's a bit too pricey for toothpaste. I would maybe use it if I got some free, but I wouldn't buy it again and I wouldn't recommend it.
Laura D.
Old Station , CA
This product is one that you will learn to love. My first couple weeks of using it I kept fighting myself between keeping it because it is healthy and returning it because it doesn't taste very good or leaves your mouth feeling very clean. Now after several months of using it, it has grown on me. The trick is to use a big pea size amount and brush for several minutes to get the "fresh" just brushed teeth feel. I do notice though that if I eat something sugary or have a coffee drink after my teeth feel really dirty.
Genna Y.
Riverside, CA
This product is great! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It was easy to use and the results were awesome. I would definitely buy it again
Jaimi B.
I love this toothpaste, I have been looking for a more natural toothpaste and this one works great! I love the packaging, and it does a good job of cleaning my teeth.
Tia M.
Everett, WA
We absolutely love the honest company! Even the little guys can use this without it being “too hot” it leaves a nice clean feeling and I love the freshness I get!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?