BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Anna G.
Quebec, Quebec City
I liked the flavor but it was just not for me, never got used to this toothpaste. But I would recommend giving it a try.
Jacqueline C.
I love this toothpaste because don't feel if your teeth will be sensible, and they make s sensation amazing of cleaning
Bobbi-Jo M.
Winnipeg, MB
I liked this tooth paste but I found it didn't give me any fresh taste after which I would like my toothpaste to have.
Sandra G.
Brampton
I did not see the benefit of paying so much more for a product that did the same as all the rest. Not impressed at all.
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Soo pretty I loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup so can rewiew more than one love it soo much nice
Maude S.
Chestermere
That is good but is not my favorite. It's not to strong, they are good for environment and they're not to expensive
Karla M.
The Honest Company Honest Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Fresh Mint
Un producto que promete mucho , lo tengo que probar yaa
Amber D.
Too expensive to repurchase, not a very long lasting flavor. Seems a little hyped up because of who owns the company
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Taylor L.
Best toothpaste I have tried. I will definitely order more in the future because they have great natural products.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?