BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Jardenia P.
Eu gostei desta pasta de dente mas eu achei que não me deu qualquer sabor fresco após o que gostaria que o meu creme dental para ter.
Jackie S.
Mc Calla, AL
I tried this product and I did not like the taste. It. Did not seem to clean as well as I would like. Not my favorite toothpaste.
Diana I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A great product. I like the honest company and buy many of their products often. Would recommend it and will definitely buy again
Kristine D.
Calgary, AB
I tried this and some of their other products and liked them. What I don't like is getting signed up for a monthly shipment.
Yaiseth R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico
This was the bomb but they don't sell it anymore were I live 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽 but it's a really great product all my family used this💁🏽
Petya K.
Birmingham , West Midlands
It's all right for a toothpaste, just didn't enjoy the flavor and aftertaste was a bit unpleasant. Wasn't very cheap either.
Julia B.
Ottawa
Lovely refreshing and gentle, it's a non-abrasive toothpaste that I enjoy. fluoride free is also extremely important to me!
Es una pasta de dienten espetacular y es de menta y refresca tus dientes y tu boca tan fresca que tebn sentiras super cook
Kayli K.
I am environmentally and chemically conscience and this toothpaste is wonderful, very minty and my teeth are squeaky clean
Ashley W.
Mount Hope, WV
I love this toothpaste it's works so good and has a good taste and I love the look of it and I love, the honest company.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?