BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Rachel C.
I didn't like the taste of this product it was a minty taste but not a good one and I felt I had to add more toothpaste as it felt I was just cleaning my teeth with water
Julia G.
This toothpaste is a good alternative to those big brand- full of chemical company tooth pastes. It is nice and minty and I like the flavour. The bottles are too small.
Rainey S.
Rocky Mountain House
I like this toothpaste because it does a great job of whitening my teeth. It also makes my teeth feel very clean. This is the only one i have used in the last year.
Joan D.
Elliot lake, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was sadly disappointed. I didn't personally like this toothpaste. It didn't leave an extra clean taste in my mouth. I wish it had more mint to leave your mouth feeling and tasting cleaner. I love it that it is all natural. I let my kids use it and they liked it. They said it wasn't 'hot'. There are no stores around here that sell Honest, so to purchase again, I may if I purchase again from Honest.
Patricia S.
The taste takes a little getting used to, as you can taste the baking soda, but if you are expecting that then it's fine (it's not really a bad taste but its not going to taste as good as the other brands; nor do I want it to because I know that is because of all the chemicals!!) The taste is still minty though :) If you want to go chemical free, I definitely recommend!! Tube is pretty large and lasts just as long as the other brands. Love the HC packaging/branding too!
Keila E.
Tabasco, México
I've tried several natural toothpastes and I really just didn't like the flavor or lack of foam. I've been using the Honest brand for over a year and I think it's wonderful. I think it got rid of even more tarter than my big brand chemical-laden ones. Before, I had to use a sensitive toothpaste, and within days of using a non-sensitive one, I'd feel the sensitivity. However, with this one I have not noticed any sensitivity. Plus, I like the taste and it has a good amount of foam.
Nathalie R.
madrid
Tiene un agradable sabor, pero el aliento de frescura no me perdura en el tiempo, a diferencia de otras marcas que prefiero. Siento que no me limpia demasiado bien por lo que debo usarlo dos veces para sentir la sensación de frescura. No es que está mal, sino que estoy acostumbrada a otros más "agresivos"
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Megan P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product had a strong minty flavor and left my teeth feeling clean, although I didn't think it was long lasting like some other brands are. I also found it to be more expensive because it's more difficult to get coupons for this product and it hardly ever goes on sale.
Paula H.
london, Ontario
Love that the honest company has a fluoride free toothpaste for kids in a mint flavor! Its mild and does not taste like fruit or bubble gum and I love that I don't have to worry about accidental ingestion. I would absolutely recommend this to any parent!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?