BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Spensar C.
Maryville, TN
Really watery. Didn’t make my teeth feel clean. Had to brush several times. Not great.
Lena D.
Washington, IL
Very good toothpaste! Nice consistency, not gritty. Wish they had a cinnamon flavor!!
Brittany K.
Whitsett , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't care for it at all just toweird for me I got a sample and wasn't feeling it
Meagan K.
Pensacola , FL
Very refreshing toothpaste. I like that it's natural. I would recommend this product
Christina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste was ok. I didn't really see a difference except for the price tag.
Rosalind C.
I enjoyed the toothpaste but did not repurchase due to my perception of the brand.
Jenna M.
Kenner, LA
Absolutely my favorite! It is very earth friendly and my kids love it! Very cheap!
Amanda C.
Crossville, TN
This is great for kids and adults! It leaves your breath smelling fresh. I love it!
Stephanie H.
APO, AE
Smells great and made my teeth brighter and bad morning breathe go away! I love it
Dominique D.
Such a great product! Tastes great and it's great for you! Not a bad price either
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?

back