BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Hon Y.
Amazing toothpaste. I love the way it makes my teeth look, and it's all natural! I love it!
Kendra D.
Manhattan
Love this product! I am always on the look out for fluoride-free toothpaste and I love this
Lydia I.
Canby
I have no clue at this kind of toothpaste is but it seems like a better more organic kind
Elizabeth S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Leaves my teeth so clean and fresh! I have such great breath all day. Such a great product.
Joanna V.
Carrollton, GA
The product was alright. I find my other toothpaste better but it's okay. Would repurchase
Bailey D.
Midlothian, VA
Hated the taste wayyyyyg tooooo minty. Eeeewwww. Definitely not repurchasing. Threw it away
Kelly M.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very minty fresh. The price is also very right got mine at target. It's a great toothpaste
Christine W.
I love that this doesn't have all the chemicals in it! It's my favorite toothpaste so far!
Sarah T.
I did not like this. It was gritty and left a funky taste in mt mouth. Woyld not buy again
Shari T.
Middletown, NY
Great buy!The taste is fresh and minty and this product contains limited extra ingredients!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?

Amazon