BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would totally love to try this I love the honest company I love all it's all natural
Ashley G.
Santa Clarita
The taste wasn’t great and I didn’t think it cleaned very well. It was almost to calm.
Meagan K.
Pensacola , FL
Very refreshing toothpaste. I like that it's natural. I would recommend this product
Brittany K.
Whitsett , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't care for it at all just toweird for me I got a sample and wasn't feeling it
Lena D.
Washington, IL
Very good toothpaste! Nice consistency, not gritty. Wish they had a cinnamon flavor!!
Amanda C.
Crossville, TN
This is great for kids and adults! It leaves your breath smelling fresh. I love it!
Rosalind C.
I enjoyed the toothpaste but did not repurchase due to my perception of the brand.
Jenna M.
Kenner, LA
Absolutely my favorite! It is very earth friendly and my kids love it! Very cheap!
Christina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste was ok. I didn't really see a difference except for the price tag.
Stephanie H.
APO, AE
Smells great and made my teeth brighter and bad morning breathe go away! I love it
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?