BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really like this toothpaste! The taste is great as well as the texture. I found this at Tjmaxx! It cleans my teeth very well and I like it better than my usual toothpaste I've used for years! My teeth are whiter!
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
It makes my mouth burn with a tummy clean sensation and when I'm done using it, my mouth is left feeling reshreshed throughout the morning. My teeth feel shiny and I am not afraid to smile when I'm using this
Junita B.
Bloomfield, NJ
The Honest Co brightening toothpaste REALLY works, does not harm your teeth with chemicals and additives. I have been using it for 3 months and my teeth feel cleaner when I brush them and my teeth seem a lot whiter than before.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

I have only been able to try the product a couple of times but I liked it, I would buy it because I think it works, it also leaves a great feeling of cleanliness and has a good flavor.
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flouride free plus coconut oil! I love this toothpaste. I combine it with my coconut oil for ultimate results. I use coconut oil for oil pulling and it works great after i brush my teeth with this toothpaste
Nikki A.
Waipahu, HI
This toothpaste is a staple in my house! Switching to flouride free was something we did a couple years ago and after trying other options, we all agree Honest is the best!!
Kylee B.
It's just an ok toothpaste. It isn't anything special. I feel like the mint flavor isn't very strong. I feel like my teeth didn't get cleaned as well as with other toothpaste brands that I've used in the past. If you want a fluoride free toothpaste, that one would work.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY
I was REALLY disappointed to see Carrageenan as an ingredient. HORRIBLE ingredient. Do your research. I avoid that ingredient...causes inflammation. And you know what inflammation contributes to? ...high blood pressure, diabetes... It's actually used to 'create' inflammation in testing...I would NOT buy this toothpaste. It also has glycerin in it and it's the FIRST ingredient. Terrible taste, I felt like my teeth were not being cleaned. Mind you, I brush my teeth for two minutes at least twice a day. I also began to experience toothaches after a while. I'll stick to my dentist approved toothpaste, thank you! The mouthwash was even worse.
Tammy V.
This work well but not as well as other toothpaste I have tried. Also a little expensive for me to purchase. I like that it was made all natural just prefer another brand better than this one
Britani |.
Brunswick, OH
Smaller owned company, I bought into the brand but was disappointed in the results. I will say that my expectations were high. Great story but the price, I think there’s better ones out there.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?