BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
Tried at a local store they had a few sample tubes that lasted roughly 10 uses. Worked well for me but still don’t feel as if I have much knowledge of this product to review it more than an “Good” rating since I didn’t use for long. Regardless I had no negative thoughts while using it.
Megan J.
I liked that the toothpaste was natural
And the taste wasn’t awful, but it also wasn’t anything special. I also didn’t feel like it was as effective as other toothpastes that I have tried. My teeth were sensitive about a week after using it. It just didn’t seem to be worth the price.
Kelsey N.
Oxford, FL
Great product. I feel fresh after using it and I like that it is fluoride free. One of my favorite toothpaste companies. This is my first time using this toothpaste and I will continue to use it in the future. Highly recommend especially if you prefer not to use fluoride products.
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
Okay, I really like this toothpaste for right before I go to bed, because it’s gentle on my gums and sensitive teeth, but I try not to use it in the mornings because I’ve noticed it doesn’t freshen my breath like others do. It’s a great toothpaste, but it’s just not as strong.
Tarrah D.
I love this tooth paste for my little guy and even myself. The taste was just fine and the fact that it is fluoride free made me want to try it and keep using it even more, i feel like it did as well of a job as a regular tooth paste with fluoride. I highly recommend!
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
I love this toothpaste! It makes my mouth fresh and clean. I love the smell/taste because its not too overpowering. The packaging is cute and worth the price, so yes I would tell my friends to use it!
Jen B.
Probably the best toothpaste out there. Chemical free. Wonderful smell and leaves teeth feeling so clean and mint. Best part is you know exactly what ingredients are being used and you don't have to write about harsh chemicals. Bonus is the smell!
Jess D.
I really really liked this toothpaste and was disappointed when they stopped making it. I like that it is cruelty free and it made my teeth feel cleaner than some other cruelty free alternatives. I would buy this again if they started to make it again.
Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
Not my kind of tooth paste i really hated it honestly taste was not at all any good it really didnt even clean my teeth like my regular brand but gave it a chance cuz it a eco friendly company i used a travel size up i will not be buying again
Bailey B.
Maumelle, AR
I really like a lot of the Honest Comanpany’s products, so I wanted to try the toothpaste. I was not impressed. It seemed like any regular toothpaste to me. It did its job and cleaned my teeth well, but I did not think it was worth the price.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?