BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Lacie H.
Santaquin , UT
Love this toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean and makes your breath feel nice and fresh!
Jenn J.
Honestly, almost everything from this company sort of sucks. I won’t buy anything else
Maddi M.
Brentwood, NY
Very minty taste, cleans and foams well. Kind of a small amount for the price however.
Rachel P.
Hurricane , WV
Pretty good, kept my teeth feeling good, not great all day. It did feel a little grimy.
chryste d.
Ocean City, NJ
I enjoyed this toothpaste. it made my mouth feel clean and my teeth shine bright white.
Lee K.
Maryville, TN
Really watery. Didn’t make my teeth feel clean. Had to brush several times. Not great.
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kid loves this stuff. Great smell and not an over powering taste for his tiny mouth.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Was just ok. I didn't get that clean feeling you get from a traditional tube of paste.
Amanda G.
Anderson Island, WA
This was great and I'm not even a child! It really felt like it was protecting my teeth
joy v.
Siler city, Nc
I love all honest company products. This is no differnt. Great flavor and seems to work
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?