BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Eliza B.
Acworth, GA
This toothpaste isn't strong enough. If it's not burning your mouth, it's not working.. hahahahah
Mason A.
Parkton, MD
Delicious toothpaste. Really cleans well. Not a huge fan of the consistency of the paste though.
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I didn’t too much care for the flavor and after I didn’t feel clean at all.,. Would not purchase
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for my teeth, leaves them smooth, clean and white. Excellent flavor and super long lasting.
Phil M.
London
Wonderful toothpaste tastes and works great leaves you feeling clean and stripped of all plaque.
Stephanie H.
Reno, NV
When cutting out fluoride, this is a good choice. It tastes great, and you can't beat the price!
Christy E.
Jasper, AL
Very good paste, is very great quality and all natural. It's a good product for u and ur children
Somaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
Not really a big fan only pro about this was the mint flavor but other then that nothing serious
Mandi F.
Arlington, TX
This toothpaste tastes great and makes my teeth feel extra clean. I love that it's fluoride-free.
Keisha L.
Parsons, TN
My favorite toothpaste is definitely honest company. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and very fresh
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?