BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Jessica H.
I really like this toothpaste because it's organic and it leaves my mouth fresh and clean
Briar D.
I love that this is fluoride free and if makes my mouth feel clean and fresh for the day.
Michelle S.
Caldwell, ID
I love the fact that it's fluoride free. Monty taste is refreshing, but not overpowering
cho l.
Utica , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Toothpaste is cool Ma Soe par woo “ Kaung map lo Tin tar bel “ Use Kyi Kyi ya mood kwarrr
Chloe R.
This is amazing! Probably the cleanest my mouth has ever felt! Definitely recommend this!
alex s.
great keeps ur teeth clean and everything smells good pros very good easy not too brought
juls C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product. I highly recommend this product to anyone. Good price too and smells good
Crystal W.
Newport , AR
It’s very natural and I love the taste. It’s not pricey either for it being all natural.
Ana D.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpast. Fresh mint flavor. Clean teeth very well. but it is a little bit pricey
Lindsey W.
I love the honest company but I wasn't impressed with their toothpaste. It was just gross
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?