BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Brenda T.
Buford, GA
Love this product ?! Me and my sister tryed it out and we both loved it and loved the result!
Rachel F.
The honest company makes great products. They are safe and wonderful! I love this toothpaste.
Katherine B.
College Park, MD
This toothpaste felt like it didn't quite get the job done. Not strong enough for my liking.
Melissa M.
Granbury, TX
I didn't hate it but I wouldn't buy it again. I prefer toothpaste with whitening ingredients.
Anna G.
New Caney, TX
Haven't hear about it. Might go and check it out. Looks not so bad. Does anybody else use it
Jennifer H.
Don't like it. See no difference between this and any other store brand. Won't try this again
Lilac D.
Collierville, TN
Feels great afterwards and it works and cleans my teeth very well. Would definitely recommend
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Packaging is really nice and it’s really gentle on the skin it’s affordable I got this online
Tiffany C.
BUFFALO, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't feel like I'm getting a really good clean with this, not an over powering mint flavor
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Amazing! The smell and the freshness that it leaves your mouth feeling is spectacular! Lovese
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?