BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Lexi H.
Jonesville, IN
The taste was great but I didn’t see any difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Kind of a let down.
Elaine V.
McGill , Nv
Makes my mouth feel fresh and clean and it is organic which is a plus. I love using natural products

Drue R.
Carlisle, PA
Too strong for children. Likely does the job it is intended to do, but much to strong for young ones!
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Head About This Brand Never Used Anything From Them At All , I Thought They Only Made Skin Care Items
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Enjoyed this toothpaste! Great taste and a nice fresh and clean feeling after use! I would recommend!
Brandy J.
Boulder Creek
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great mint taste,decent price. .. And a fast shipping service for people that done have time to shop.
Amanda W.
Nevada, TX
Pretty good toothpast. Mouth definitely felt fresher, but was short lived. All in all a good product.
Samantha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best toothpaste and the natural ingredients are a plus. Love this toothpaste and love this.brand
Ayana R.
Philadelphia, PA
i love the flavor. very pleasant. fresh feeling when brushing. subtle after taste. i love this brand.
Jamie S.
The after taste is awful and made my teeth feel gritty and awful. A little pricy and wasn’t worth it.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?