BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Amazing! The smell and the freshness that it leaves your mouth feeling is spectacular! Lovese
Paloma R.
Los angeles, CA
Another brand that i love! Fluoride free! And. Great mint for mouth. Overall amazing product
Hon Y.
Amazing toothpaste. I love the way it makes my teeth look, and it's all natural! I love it!
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Works great! Super good price & totally adorable. Cleans perfectly & has great fresh taste.
Chelsea M.
It's clean and honest like the brand I love the mint and how fresh my breath is afterwards
Karyn N.
Blandon, PA
The taste of this is off putting and the foaming action is not something that made me sick.
Katie S.
Thus toothpaste always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresg. Would recommend to everyone
Reyanna R.
Snellville, GA
It was good toothpaste but drastically moe expensive than other brands for no more payoff.
Sarah T.
I did not like this. It was gritty and left a funky taste in mt mouth. Woyld not buy again
Christine W.
I love that this doesn't have all the chemicals in it! It's my favorite toothpaste so far!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?