BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Alejandra G.
Wauconda, IL
I bought this once because their products were cheap but didnt buy again cause their product felt cheap
Sarah H.
GEORGETOWN, KY
I disliked this so much! I'm very disappointed with the Honest company. Their products should be pulled
Evangelina Y.
The price was too high for a regular shmuglar toothpaste. Will not ever buy again. I’ll stick to Crest.
Brittany J.
Spartanburg, SC
I mean it cleaned my teeth but I wasn’t overly impressed. Plus I need something for my sensitive teeth
Brooklynn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love love love this brand! i will continue to buy these products. especially the health care products.
Stephanie G.
el paso
Packaging is 10/10 but it also does a great job at keeping my mouth nice and fresh i love this product
Maria C.
Mission,Tx
I love this toothpaste I use it 3 times a day and it’s wonderful it leaves your teeth white and shiny.
Drue R.
Carlisle, PA
Too strong for children. Likely does the job it is intended to do, but much to strong for young ones!
Meghan W.
Fort Mill
Love this toothpaste! Very fresh, but also feels refreshing and natural! Would recommend this product
Jamie S.
The after taste is awful and made my teeth feel gritty and awful. A little pricy and wasn’t worth it.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?