BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
I wasn't a huge fan of this line. It never made me feel like I was really getting a good clean.
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Amazing! The smell and the freshness that it leaves your mouth feeling is spectacular! Lovese
Rachel F.
The honest company makes great products. They are safe and wonderful! I love this toothpaste.
Paloma R.
Los angeles, CA
Another brand that i love! Fluoride free! And. Great mint for mouth. Overall amazing product
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't feel like I'm getting a really good clean with this, not an over powering mint flavor
Katherine B.
College Park, MD
This toothpaste felt like it didn't quite get the job done. Not strong enough for my liking.
Arelis S.
Lexington, KY
Flavor is not overwhelming and I've noticed my teeth are not as sensitive as they use to be!
Jennifer H.
Don't like it. See no difference between this and any other store brand. Won't try this again
Brenda T.
Buford, GA
Love this product ?! Me and my sister tryed it out and we both loved it and loved the result!
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
Packaging is really nice and it’s really gentle on the skin it’s affordable I got this online
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?