BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Amee J.
Bothell, WA
Gross, chalky and I felt like my breath was worse after. Didn't even last more than a few days.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
Smells amazing, taste amazing, it's good for you and if doesn't get too much better than that!
Liz J.
Farmington, MI
I did not feel like this got my teeth as clean as I wanted them but the scent/ taste was great.
Michaela G.
I love this company! They are so earth friendly and have good quality and affordable products!
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX
I've only used it a few times and I absolutely love it. Leave my mouth feeling nice and clean.
Deja J.
Catherine, AL
Great but my granny said it was too minty.. Idk what she means but it burns your mouth. Love it
Emily S.
I wasn't a huge fan of this line. It never made me feel like I was really getting a good clean.
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
I’m honestly just s crest brand lover so I would not repurchase this brand. Wasn’t my favorite
Chantelle H.
I just didn't like how it made my teeth feel gritty and the minty taste tasted off in my mouth.
Brenda N.
Midland, TX
For my bby i love it if you are looking for a couple of days ago I was just a reminder 5 to the
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?