BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Aayla N.
pocatello
Hated this toothpaste. Gave me sores on my gums.. definitely don’t recommend to anyone awful stuff.
Maddy W.
Montgomery, TX
Absolutely Love This Brand Of Toothpaste Such Honest Products You Know Exactly What Youre Getting!
Neelam A.
Didnt like the smell and overall product . Would not purchase again. Otherwise love honest products
Sara L.
I liked that this one was fluoride free but the flavor wasn’t great and it was a little overpriced
Megan B.
Marion, IA
It was ok it cleaned just didn't help with breath and it was a little pricey for me it didn't work
. ..
Crandall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
They are also a natural brand for healthy white teeth and it's keeps the mouth more clean and fresh
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Tried it and I liked it but not something I would go rush back and get again. It was just ok to me.
Abby G.
Pittsburgh
This left a terrible taste in my mouth and I just didn’t like it. I would definitely not recommend
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL
It's fluoride free which is awesome. The freshness is pure and pleasant. Ok price and kid friendly
Chelsea L.
Best toothpaste ever! Leaves teeth feeling super clean and not gritty. Fresh taste and no fluoride.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?