BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Katy M.
Windsor, CO
Didn't like it at all, it burnt everything and smelled awful, every one in the family used it and hated it
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
I wasn't a fan of this toothpaste. I prefer to stick to my Colgate brand. I feel this brand is over-hyped.
brooke n.
works great tastes good. i will buy this product again. it's hard to shop for as i can only find it online.
Perrilinn J.
I didn't like this toothpaste very much. It didn't work very well. It cleaned my teeth but not all the way.
Angela M.
It was great I just didn't feel like ordering and waiting for it until I got to me so I never ordered again
Suleika P.
Middletown, NY
Heard a lot about this brand,definitely interested in trying new things. The people want honest companies!
linda b.
Roxboro, NC
It never made my teeth synsodive or hurt.It had a minty feeling and it always kept my teeth nice and white.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA
This in my favorite g to toothpaste. I get it on the honest website and bundle together to get a good deal.
Kenna S.
Olathe, KS
Simple ingredients and a great product! Leaves my teeth feeling clean and healthy! The taste is also great!
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
The flavor is mild, but I prefer a toothpaste like TOMS. Cleans the teeth efficiently but not my favorite.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?