BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Samantha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best toothpaste and the natural ingredients are a plus. Love this toothpaste and love this.brand
Cristina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We love the product and ingredients in this product. We for this product in one of our monthly boxes.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Enjoyed this toothpaste! Great taste and a nice fresh and clean feeling after use! I would recommend!
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love flouride free toothpaste options, and this one tastes great and leaves my mouth feeling clean.
Jamie S.
The after taste is awful and made my teeth feel gritty and awful. A little pricy and wasn’t worth it.
Neelam A.
Didnt like the smell and overall product . Would not purchase again. Otherwise love honest products
Sara L.
I liked that this one was fluoride free but the flavor wasn’t great and it was a little overpriced
Emily P.
Rockland, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tried this in hopes of finding a natural toothpaste. I was not a huge fan of the texture or flavor.
Megan B.
Marion, IA
It was ok it cleaned just didn't help with breath and it was a little pricey for me it didn't work
. ..
Crandall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
They are also a natural brand for healthy white teeth and it's keeps the mouth more clean and fresh
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?