BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Myra Z.
I like that it's more natural than other toothpaste. doesn't have a lot of spice it doesn't burn ,cleans well
Karema C.
Bronx, NY
It is veryyy minty which I love but not necessarily my go to toothpaste . Might purchase again in the future
Jill W.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! It's got great flavor and smell. I rotate this toothpaste with Arm&Hammer to keep my teeth clean!
Nicky A.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Nothing special. Wasn’t thrilled. The price was great but I wish it had more protection for sensitive teeth.
Jul G.
Linwood, NJ
Wasn't doing anything for me. Do not recomend. Love the company just not this product! Didn't work very well
Tabitha M.
Just okay not great . Not bad . Taste was good . Just didn't make my mouth feel as clean as I would want .
Brittany D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Okay product. Not the best from this brand. Pricey compared to leading brands with less effective results.
Riti T.
Parsippany, NJ
I honestly love this brand everything is so natural and the scent is great and my teeth are nice and clean.
Perrilinn J.
I didn't like this toothpaste very much. It didn't work very well. It cleaned my teeth but not all the way.
Cesar G.
chino hills, CA
Good ingredients and strong flavor. I love mint and is not too overbearing. Easy to squeeze out of the tub.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?