BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Andrea M.
San Juan
It's doesn't hurt my gums that much and I love the fresh mint smell and it last longer like one hour
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Head About This Brand Never Used Anything From Them At All , I Thought They Only Made Skin Care Items
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this toothpaste. It's gentle and doesn't sting at all. It leaves a subtle minty flavor
Kamrie B.
Trumansburg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! It doesn't hurt my teeth like other toothpastes! It's the only brand il" buy!
Lexi H.
Jonesville, IN
The taste was great but I didn’t see any difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Kind of a let down.
Iris P.
Lo trate por poco tiempo pero es buen producto,te deja una sensacion refrescante... Para mi es bueno
Amanda W.
Nevada, TX
Pretty good toothpast. Mouth definitely felt fresher, but was short lived. All in all a good product.
Ayana R.
Philadelphia, PA
i love the flavor. very pleasant. fresh feeling when brushing. subtle after taste. i love this brand.
Alexandra P.
Pearland, TX
This product was a great try! This left my teeth very clean and white, I will have to go repurchase!
Elaine V.
McGill , Nv
Makes my mouth feel fresh and clean and it is organic which is a plus. I love using natural products

Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?