BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Lauren T.
Eastlake, OH
This toothpaste gave me ulcers in my mouth. I would not recommend it. The taste of the toothpaste is nice.
Suleika P.
Middletown, NY
Heard a lot about this brand,definitely interested in trying new things. The people want honest companies!
Tabitha M.
Just okay not great . Not bad . Taste was good . Just didn't make my mouth feel as clean as I would want .
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The flavor is mild, but I prefer a toothpaste like TOMS. Cleans the teeth efficiently but not my favorite.
brooke n.
works great tastes good. i will buy this product again. it's hard to shop for as i can only find it online.
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly love this brand everything is so natural and the scent is great and my teeth are nice and clean.
Autumn G.
Duluth
Honestly my favorite product by far, I love this brand. They have such good quality and are so reliable.
Maria O.
Cicero, IL
I did really like it

But kinda high on price

I consider it

But helped with breath and to stay daily fresh
Izabel P.
Doesn't compare to my toms toothpaste I feel like it does the job but doesn't leave me satisfied at all.
Billie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpaste to lose my teeth phone clean and shiny kiss my smile or that everyone visibly notices..
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?