BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Cicero, IL
I did really like it

But kinda high on price

I consider it

But helped with breath and to stay daily fresh
Autumn G.
Duluth
Honestly my favorite product by far, I love this brand. They have such good quality and are so reliable.
Izabel P.
Doesn't compare to my toms toothpaste I feel like it does the job but doesn't leave me satisfied at all.
Crysta W.
Munith, MI
I love this toothpaste, works great. It is a little pricey though. The design of the package is great !
Kylie V.
Lemoore, CA
Amazing product!! Would recommend to everyone. Love how natural everything from the honest company is.
Sarah H.
Georgetown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I disliked this so much! I'm very disappointed with the Honest company. Their products should be pulled
Brooklynn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love love love this brand! i will continue to buy these products. especially the health care products.
Evangelina Y.
Phenix City, AL
The price was too high for a regular shmuglar toothpaste. Will not ever buy again. I’ll stick to Crest.
Brittany J.
Spartanburg , SC
I mean it cleaned my teeth but I wasn’t overly impressed. Plus I need something for my sensitive teeth
It is good, but I feel that my teeth are not so white and my mouth with good halite, already used best
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?