BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Kersey B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Leaves your teeth feeling clean and taste great. Flouride free and natural. Definitely recommend this toothpaste.
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Nice and minty, not too strong. Its a little pricy, but nothing I can't overlook because it's such a nice product
Vanessa P.
San Francisco, CA
really enjoy this line of products because i know it's not a lot of harsh chemicals that are going into my mouth
Michelle S.
Grafton, OH
This product was good. I feel it a little expensive for toothpaste. Wish I could afford to purchase all the time
Kayye M.
Elkhart, IN
I didn't like the taste of the toothpastes and it turned my toothbrush yellow so this why I didn't give a 4 star
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
Horrible. After 2 days using this toothpaste I felt like I had never brushed my teeth, ever, in my life. No good.
Kirsten H.
This stuff is great. Has a wonderful flavor and leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean. Definitely recommend.
Adah G.
Pensacola, FL
Although I like to use natural products, I find that I don't feel my teeth getting as clean as with other brands.
Allison C.
Ketchikan, AK
Packaging is great! Attracts people's attention! I recommend people but this product! I bet they won't regret it!
Yoselin G.
Houston
I've never tried it before but I would like to try it once to see the difference between all the other toothpaste
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?