BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Angela M.
It was great I just didn't feel like ordering and waiting for it until I got to me so I never ordered again
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly love this brand everything is so natural and the scent is great and my teeth are nice and clean.
Carlene C.
Indianapolis, IN
I loveeee the minty taste. I like how it gets my teeth white . It makes me feel really good about my smile.
linda b.
Roxboro, NC
It never made my teeth synsodive or hurt.It had a minty feeling and it always kept my teeth nice and white.
Kenna S.
Olathe, KS
Simple ingredients and a great product! Leaves my teeth feeling clean and healthy! The taste is also great!
Lauren T.
Eastlake, OH
This toothpaste gave me ulcers in my mouth. I would not recommend it. The taste of the toothpaste is nice.
Billie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpaste to lose my teeth phone clean and shiny kiss my smile or that everyone visibly notices..
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
This was probably my least favorite toothpaste I have ever used. It didn’t leave my teeth feeling clean .
Izabel P.
Doesn't compare to my toms toothpaste I feel like it does the job but doesn't leave me satisfied at all.
Maria O.
Cicero, IL
I did really like it

But kinda high on price

I consider it

But helped with breath and to stay daily fresh
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?