BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Natalie V.
Leaves my mouth minty fresh for a while! I wouldn't say hours but definitely longer than any other toothpaste
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s an okay toothpaste but it didn’t brighten my teeth how I expected it to, so I was only a one time user.
Myra Z.
I like that it's more natural than other toothpaste. doesn't have a lot of spice it doesn't burn ,cleans well
Jul G.
Linwood, NJ
Wasn't doing anything for me. Do not recomend. Love the company just not this product! Didn't work very well
Nicky A.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Nothing special. Wasn’t thrilled. The price was great but I wish it had more protection for sensitive teeth.
Gabrielle H.
Sarah, MS
I love the honest company they are my true mom go to 101. Great prices and quality products thank me later 😘
Aspen D.
Loved the taste! Didn't see anything spectacular in regards to results. Whitened a bit but just like others.
Anahi S.
Indianapolis, IN
It was an okay toothpaste but i didnt like the aftertaste. I dont know i just really didnt like this product.
tabatha d.
Florence, OR
all natural anything is great but toothpaste is a great product to come out with because everyone is healthy
Aneysa U.
Sanford, FL
Just didn’t like it and it taste horrible didn’t get the greasy clean minty feeling just wasn’t my cup of tea
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?