BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Angel w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We buy kids toothpaste every week and from all the kids toothpaste we found this is the best one for our family
Lindsay F.
davidson nc
Did not like the taste or the smell!! I couldn't get past it, brushed my teeth with it twice and threw it away!
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
I loved it. Would definitely buy more. My son loved it and didn't have to worry about him swallowing fluoride.
Sarah W.
Cadet, MO
Really good toothpaste I've never purchased it but I have sampled it in the past! But I would probably buy it!
Amanda C.
Ray , ND
Didn't like it also very expensive will be buying my colgate all the timeso many other cheaper brands out there
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
Really love this Bransons everyone always highly recommends it Rarey very very good is fluoride free especially
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste wasn’t my favorite but I also don’t hate it ! It didn’t leave my mouth feeling completely clean
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Anahi S.
Indianapolis, IN
It was an okay toothpaste but i didnt like the aftertaste. I dont know i just really didnt like this product.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?