BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Allison C.
Ketchikan, AK
Packaging is great! Attracts people's attention! I recommend people but this product! I bet they won't regret it!
Sarah W.
Cadet, MO
Really good toothpaste I've never purchased it but I have sampled it in the past! But I would probably buy it!
Lindsay F.
davidson nc
Did not like the taste or the smell!! I couldn't get past it, brushed my teeth with it twice and threw it away!
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
Really love this Bransons everyone always highly recommends it Rarey very very good is fluoride free especially
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Amanda C.
Ray , ND
Didn't like it also very expensive will be buying my colgate all the timeso many other cheaper brands out there
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
I loved it. Would definitely buy more. My son loved it and didn't have to worry about him swallowing fluoride.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Angel w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We buy kids toothpaste every week and from all the kids toothpaste we found this is the best one for our family
Aneysa U.
Sanford, FL
Just didn’t like it and it taste horrible didn’t get the greasy clean minty feeling just wasn’t my cup of tea
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?