BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Leslie
I love that this company is cruelty free. This is a great company. I have never had any problems with their products.
Arzel T.
Lake Isabella, CA
My teeth never really felt clean and the taste was awful. The price was a little steep too. Probably won't buy again
Taylor R.
Rimersburg, PA
This makes my teeth feel very clean and also makes my breath smell so good! Plus it's very easy to travel with also.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
This leaves your mouth feeling clean but not for long. I felt that the minty feeling only lasted for about 4 minutes.
Bridgette T.
This is great because you get your teeth clean and it doesn't have all the bad chemicals in it plus it taste amazing
We use his toothpaste for our four kids! We like that it cleans their teeth and leaves their breath fresh for hours.
Jackie D.
Cincinnati, OH
What a great product! Leaves my mouth feeling clean and smelling fresh. I've recommended it to my friends and family
Karla P.
Did not like it! Doesn’t work. Hated it, definitely went back to Colgate and Crest. What a shame I was really hoping
Suzette C.
Homestead, FL
It works great and doesn't taste nasty and it feels great and it whiten your teeth and it makes your mouth feel good
Lauren D.
Oak brook, Il
Love this company beause of the ingredients. Does as good of a job as any other toothpaste but is a bit more pricey.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?