BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did like this tootgpaste but i didnt see results. Yes my teeth felt clean but it didnt whiten them like i wanted.
M D.
Manhattan Bch, CA
This toothpaste was pretty good it just didn't feel proper for an adult to be using. it was also a little expensive
Alyssa S.
This is the best toothpaste I've used so far. Cleans my teeth and makes them white. Been using for about a year now
Samantha J.
Azusa, CA
I love this fluoride free toothpaste! It is so refreshing and lasts a long time! I love all HONEST beauty products!
Kayla M.
Bethel Park , PA
I liked the product and thought that it was effective. I did not think that it was worth the price. Not impressed.
Kayye M.
Elkhart, IN
I didn't like the taste of the toothpastes and it turned my toothbrush yellow so this why I didn't give a 4 star
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Nice and minty, not too strong. Its a little pricy, but nothing I can't overlook because it's such a nice product
Vanessa P.
San Francisco, CA
really enjoy this line of products because i know it's not a lot of harsh chemicals that are going into my mouth
Yoselin G.
Houston
I've never tried it before but I would like to try it once to see the difference between all the other toothpaste
Adah G.
Pensacola, FL
Although I like to use natural products, I find that I don't feel my teeth getting as clean as with other brands.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?