BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Angela O.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this toothpaste. The flavor isn't too strong and I don't worry that I'm using harmful chemicals in my mouth.
Kiona G.
Barboursville , WV
Taste really good. I love getting it but it is a little expensive. Cleans teeth excellent. Love all of their things
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Bea O.
Higganum, CT
It's been keeping it clean, and giving my smile something good to look at I love it a lot and it's fluoride free!!
Crystal R.
Lexington, SC
I love this but my boyfriend hates it but at least he will stay away from my stuff gets has really sensitive teeth
Monica H.
Perris
Love it ! Easy to apply absolutely love it and was amazed on how this really works definitely would buy this again
Kayla M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked the product and thought that it was effective. I did not think that it was worth the price. Not impressed.
Oksana D.
Komal P.
This is great product it smells good and is great for sensitive teeth. It is a good product and many will like for.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did like this tootgpaste but i didnt see results. Yes my teeth felt clean but it didnt whiten them like i wanted.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?