BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Mysha A.
this is ok....little pricey but didnt like the sensation it left in my mouth... will keep trying out and see how it goes
Jessica A.
Berry, KY
This is great for kids to make teeth stronger and cleaner. My kids lover the taste no harmful side effects. Works great.
Ingrid M.
Orlando, FL
I love a good fresh mint toothpaste. I'm not sure when I used this product but I'm sure it has a good quality to my taste
Candice K.
Lockport
Didn’t like the taste and didn’t feel like my teeth were clean. I love honest company, but not for their dental products
Julie C.
Wilmington, CA
I love all the the Honest products they're so natural and this toothpaste feels so fresh and keeps my mouth super clean.
Trista S.
Portland, OR
Not a fan. Noticed increased sensitivity to touch and cold when using this product regularly. Also didn't love the flavor
Roni M.
Tastes gross,does not get that clean feeling in your mouth,it costs more than other brands and it is gritty in the mouth.
Marilynn V.
Lawndale, CA
Love this toothpaste, gives you a super minty and clean feeling ! I brush my teeth 3 times a day and I love the feeling.
Ashley N Evan J.
Perry, GA
I absolutely love this toothpaste!!!! This company makes very good products and the toothpaste is one of my favorites :)
melody c.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I really wanted to love this but really didn't like it too much. it is natural but the flavor is weird and it doesn't foam
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?

Amazon