BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Julie C.
Wilmington, CA
I love all the the Honest products they're so natural and this toothpaste feels so fresh and keeps my mouth super clean.
Ingrid M.
Orlando, FL
I love a good fresh mint toothpaste. I'm not sure when I used this product but I'm sure it has a good quality to my taste
Marilynn V.
Lawndale, CA
Love this toothpaste, gives you a super minty and clean feeling ! I brush my teeth 3 times a day and I love the feeling.
Mysha A.
this is ok....little pricey but didnt like the sensation it left in my mouth... will keep trying out and see how it goes
Candice K.
Lockport
Didn’t like the taste and didn’t feel like my teeth were clean. I love honest company, but not for their dental products
melody c.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I really wanted to love this but really didn't like it too much. it is natural but the flavor is weird and it doesn't foam
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a wonderfully natural shampoo with a fantastic mint flavor without all the harmful products in normal toothpaste.
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN
I haven't used this before but I'm sure is a great product. I used the organic whiting toothpaste and it was pretty good.
Trista S.
Portland, OR
Not a fan. Noticed increased sensitivity to touch and cold when using this product regularly. Also didn't love the flavor
chandler l.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I tried this product but wasn’t a huge fan. I couldn’t put my finger on what was wrong with it but it just wasn’t for me!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?