BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I didn’t like the texture of this toothpaste or the flavor. Which is unfortunate because of how great the ingredients are!
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I loved this toothpaste and I was very happy with the results. I also love that it is creulty free and a brand I can trust
sarah k.
madison
Just didn’t make my teeth feel
As clean and bright as my regular toothpaste. Want to stick to what I know will work for me
Keyonna H.
Midland
love this oil it's very hydrating very soothing very affordable and I love it I recommend and I have a really amazing smell
Brittany A.
Terre Haute, IN
I know they get a lot of flack, but I really love Honest Co & their various products. Their toothpaste does not disappoint,
Cassandra N.
Great Falls, MT
Was not a fan. I prefer stronger toothpastes like crest and arm and hammer. Was not a bad experience just not my preference
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA
My daughter is 1 and this is what I use for her it's great keeps her breath smelling fresh and those lil teeth pearly white
Mary N.
This is my new favorite. I get the Honest bundles every few months and am hooked on new and cleaner products. #betterbeauty
Stephanie N.
Hicksville, NY
I honestly just like crest better it felt like it was doing more work in my mouth did not like this at all or not by again
Kasey C.
Kansas City, KS
I felt like it was too expensive for toothpaste. I expected more but I wasn't impressed. My teeth didn't feel clean after.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?