BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Lauren D.
Oak brook, Il
Love this company beause of the ingredients. Does as good of a job as any other toothpaste but is a bit more pricey.
We use his toothpaste for our four kids! We like that it cleans their teeth and leaves their breath fresh for hours.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This leaves your mouth feeling clean but not for long. I felt that the minty feeling only lasted for about 4 minutes.
MaryRachel Y.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great products, and I really like that they are fluoride free. Great taste and a reasonable price. Very good product.
Casey C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I did not like this product from the taste the the so-so clean feeling after use. I will not use this product again.
Karla P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Did not like it! Doesn’t work. Hated it, definitely went back to Colgate and Crest. What a shame I was really hoping
Bridgette T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great because you get your teeth clean and it doesn't have all the bad chemicals in it plus it taste amazing
Becca H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
I love the honest company. No nasty or harmful ingridents. It's what I want in my products. Especially my toothpaste!
Olivia A.
This product is amazing my mouth feels supper clean and fresh after every brush. Will be in buying my baby some soon
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?