BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
This is the most amazing toothpaste ever! You must go get it. The main reason I love it is because it's non toxic! That means it is free of harmful chemicals that are terrible for your teeth and the rest of your body. I love the mint taste and it works! It leaves my mouth clean and fresh. It is hands down the best toothpaste out there! We use the Kids Toothpaste for my son too!
Margaret P.
Hialeah, FL
this is what I use for my daughter I completely trust them they beyond met my expectations they are exactly as advertised they are all natural and 100% safe I have been buying this for my daughter since she was little she loves it and I recommended it to any parent that doesn't want chemical things for they're kids
Faith L.
Salem, AL
I liked the taste of this but I don’t feel as it was doing anything! This toothpaste isn’t as cheap as others... and I don’t really like this one. I feel like I would have to SCRUB to even get the toothpaste to get like a liquid. It’s almost as if it was like slime or something...I have never had anything like this.The Honest Co. Toothpaste Fresh Mint
Sarah D.
This is my favorite toothpaste I have ever tried! I love that is it fluoride-free. It has a great taste and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh! I feel it works better than other brands without all the harmful additions that hurt your teeth in the long run.
Kala F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Finding an adult fluoride free toothpaste is difficult but I love this one! Since I've stopped using regular toothpaste my teeth feel cleaner longer, are whiter, and aren't as sensitive! The mint flavor is just enough without being overwhelming.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a trial size of this. I didn't notice anything spectacular about it. I really like the behind the company, but don't care for the higher cost especially if it does just as well as other ones I use for a fraction of the cost.
Holly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste did its job. It’s not my favorite but as a natural toothpaste it works well. My issue with it is the mint taste does not last long and I feel like it can be hard to brush with it as the product does not distribute around your mouth correctly. I have to put more on my toothbrush.
Jaycie M.
Richmond, KY
I love this toothpaste it really works I used to have really yellow teeth now I have white teeth I've been using this product for a while I think this product is affordable I recommend this product to others
Angelica C.
Victoria , TX
Tried at a local store they had a few sample tubes that lasted roughly 10 uses. Worked well for me but still don’t feel as if I have much knowledge of this product to review it more than an “Good” rating since I didn’t use for long. Regardless I had no negative thoughts while using it.
Megan J.
I liked that the toothpaste was natural
And the taste wasn’t awful, but it also wasn’t anything special. I also didn’t feel like it was as effective as other toothpastes that I have tried. My teeth were sensitive about a week after using it. It just didn’t seem to be worth the price.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?